GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola web server 2 - sites unavailable"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/04/10 at 15:45
"Are you sure?"
Hello,

I've just noticed that all my sites on Standard Hosting - Web Server 2 are unavailable (via HTTP, FTP still working).

I've checked it isn't already reported on the Status page before posting :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 26/04/10 at 17:06
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I think it was more the fact that everything seemed to glitch at the same time rather than Moto getting confused bless him :)

Things are ok again now however, let us know if anything changes for you Hmmm...
Mon 26/04/10 at 16:42
"Are you sure?"
I think we're back - thanks guys...
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 26/04/10 at 16:16
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Sorry Hmmm...,

That would be me. Kept changing my mind, and then noticed a flagged one fault as the wrong thing! Gah!

As for the issues on other servers, thank you for letting us know. Its just there to be safe for the moment in time. :)
Mon 26/04/10 at 16:16
"Are you sure?"
It's there now thanks :¬)

I see you mention other servers may also be affected.
FWIW I've run a check on all the 'Standard Hosting' servers and I'm only seeing an outage with number 2.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 26/04/10 at 16:05
"Are you sure?"
Who's playing with your status page ;¬)

email on/off, sql here there and everywhere, VIP11 down... :¬)

Can't see any mention of normal Web Server 2 but happy to hear you are on the case!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 26/04/10 at 15:54
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Cheers for letting us know. We had not noticed anything in regards to web2 in honesty, although there are also issue with MySQL sites. I believe it is all related.

We already have someone working on the issue so hopefully the service will be resumed shortly.
Mon 26/04/10 at 15:45
"Are you sure?"
Hello,

I've just noticed that all my sites on Standard Hosting - Web Server 2 are unavailable (via HTTP, FTP still working).

I've checked it isn't already reported on the Status page before posting :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.