GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims Superstar"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 18:17
Regular
Hi i am finding it really hard on sims superstar to get further than 2.5 stars i know this is'nt for hints and tips but i was wondering if you could help me with it because there must be alot of people who know i know the mini games and i know how it is the process of elimination but if you could help me it would help thanx yall Phuzzybear
Mon 28/07/03 at 16:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm not buying it, but my sister will. And when she does, all those bloody sims expansion packs she's forced onto my PC will be off. I'll let her have one sims game on my PC, but not both.
Mon 28/07/03 at 12:34
Regular
Confusing, I've seen the screenshots and they do seem a bit different, but how many of you are actually going to buy Sims 2?
Mon 28/07/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Kind of, but it was still a fixed camera. If you see what I mean. I think they mean that you can rotate it a full 360 degrees. Although if it's all in full 3d, surely that's more than 360 degrees? Strange questions bombard me every day.
Mon 28/07/03 at 00:25
Regular
Wasn't the original Sims in 3d?
Mon 28/07/03 at 00:16
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Sims has way too many expansions, don't u guys think?

I agree, Maxis have pussed their luck on expansion packs!
Now they are bringing out "The Sims 2" for the pc, which is in 3d, so all of the expansion packs wont work, coz if they did it would make the game look cr@ppy!, so thats why I think Maxis are big con artists :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:24
Regular
Sims has way too many expansions, don't u guys think?
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:17
Regular
I dont know much about it, but my sister told me this,
"she married this random popular person, and that made her person get another star."
Tue 22/07/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This is because of all the extra crap in this expansion; in fact not in just this one. It's the crappy extra rubbish that comes with Sims expansions: There's so much it's easy to deviate because of the quantity of it.

Or something like that.
Tue 22/07/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Are we still talking about games here? If so, I don't consider anything to be wrong with that. That's why I do it :D
Tue 22/07/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What's wrong with that? Everyone does it for free, and if you pay, you're a mug. Or scared of the authorities.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.