GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOMB Raider Can U HELP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider: Legend'.
Fri 18/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
can some1 help me in the louvre galleries it is real hard
Sun 06/02/11 at 13:08
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
springer wrote:
hi can anyone help me im in the tokamoto building im in the room with loads of desks and what looks like a big computer screen ,it says i can move it i get the grapple on it and it pulls so far down but wont go any further.can anyone please advise??.

It looks like you're in the office. There is a huge screen on the wall. There are supports to it left and right. Shoot them and then use your grapple.

Hope it helps.
Sun 06/02/11 at 10:11
Regular
hi can anyone help me im in the tokamoto building im in the room with loads of desks and what looks like a big computer screen ,it says i can move it i get the grapple on it and it pulls so far down but wont go any further.can anyone please advise??.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:42
Regular
please help me anyone i am in the hall of seasons . i just finished putting all of the medallions on the wall with the pictures. That unlocked a door in which i think is upstairs but cannot figure out how to get up there and i am getting mad because that one guy follows me around and keeps swinging his sword at me. please help me.
Tue 22/07/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Where abouts in the Louvre are you stuck?

The place is big yes, but a little more info is appreciated if you want help.
Tue 22/07/03 at 08:23
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, Tomb Raider sucks donk balls :D
Mon 21/07/03 at 23:07
Regular
Me too don't tellme is it the security lights you're stuck on. I am especally the secong lot of lights i don't have enough yellow bar to get me across the ledge. Please if you suceed let me know and i'll do the same !!!!!
Fri 18/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
can some1 help me in the louvre galleries it is real hard

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.