GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve pulling a fast one on us all?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/10/01 at 16:52
Regular
you know as special reserve has started trade ins do you reckon you will now get second hand games when u buy a new one to get rid of them???

Paul

Thats what Game and EB do
Fri 05/10/01 at 16:52
you know as special reserve has started trade ins do you reckon you will now get second hand games when u buy a new one to get rid of them???

Paul

Thats what Game and EB do
Fri 05/10/01 at 16:56
Regular
"  "
I doubt it. Besides eb sell their pre-owned games at a cheaper(well there still dear) price.
Fri 05/10/01 at 17:12
No EB sell the pre owned games for a full price i know its happened to me u see
Fri 05/10/01 at 17:42
Surely is EB are doing this, it is illegal. You are not getting the product that Sony had boxed when it left the factory and you are still paying full price. Does anyone have the legal ruling and does anyone know if EB are really doing this?
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:27
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Silent85 wrote:
> No EB sell the pre owned games for a full price i know its happened to me u see

Actually they dont, i bought ATV for a very pleasing £25, and other Pre owned ones are the same price.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:06
Every EB i've been too has a basket full of cheap,second hand playstation games.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:08
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I was talking about PS2 games, i got ATV for PS2 for £25.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:13
Silent85 wrote:
> you know as special reserve has started trade ins do you reckon you will now get
> second hand games when u buy a new one to get rid of them???

Paul

Thats
> what Game and EB do

Definately not. At the moment the pre-owned scheme is only in operation through our club shops. Any items that are returned in part-exchanged will be put into 'dump bins' in the shop - where customers can rummage through and pick up bargains.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:17
Regular
"Back For Good"
You know how much profit EB make on preowned games?

I've got this leaflet and most games are from £8-£12 then their sold for about £25.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:48
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am going to pay a visit to the Upminster store in couple of weeks time. Check out some games and stuff...Itll take me an hour to get there but at least its in London

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.