GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I still cant try the Kola Cell !!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/07/03 at 18:47
Regular
In last months addittion of x box official magazine it says that in the next months issue you could play 4 demos ; Brute Force,Mace Griffin,Great Escape and Kola Cell but I got the magazine and you only get 3 demos , you cant try Kola Cell.

That Sucks :<

What do you think ?
Fri 18/07/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
In last months addittion of x box official magazine it says that in the next months issue you could play 4 demos ; Brute Force,Mace Griffin,Great Escape and Kola Cell but I got the magazine and you only get 3 demos , you cant try Kola Cell.

That Sucks :<

What do you think ?
Fri 18/07/03 at 18:49
Because it sucks!!!
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:14
Regular
"I'm Great."
Could be that they couldn't get a playable demo in time or the company responsible wasn't happy with what they had done so far. Could be any reason like that.
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't OXM have Kola Cell on it's magazine holding plastic bag thing ?
Fri 18/07/03 at 21:08
Regular
"QPR 1974"
First - to correct PM, the cover on this months OXM was Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow, the sequel to last years title. They have exclusive info and stuff in a big article (2-3 pages). And the reason why Kola Cell isn't available on the disc, is because they had technical difficulties. They are trying to get it done properly for next issue: it says on the first page... Well, there you go.
Sat 19/07/03 at 01:37
Regular
"8==="
I'm waiting for Pepsi Prison.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.