GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel sick."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/07/03 at 21:59
Regular
You know when you go and look in the fridge and find a tub of ice cream? Well, you look in the ice cream tub, and there is just too much to fill a bowl, but not enough to split into two decent portions. So you decide to just take the tub and eat the rest out of the tub.

Well, I did that. And now I feel sick.

Bleh.

Well it was triple chocolate icecream.

And not a word from Tóm please.
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:06
"Mimmargh!"
Hopefully you will learn from your terrible ordeal. Eat and drink in moderation. Especially if it is a non-essential foodstuff such as Chocolate, Ice Cream or Jelly Beans.
Tue 22/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
gerrid wrote:
> I once threw up a driving instructor.

Wow. The most I've ever managed is carrots and peas!
Tue 22/07/03 at 13:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I once threw up a driving instructor.
Tue 22/07/03 at 13:11
Regular
I drink to much coffee, i once drank loads of black coffee and chocolate and chucked up whilst i was on holiday. It gives you a headache real bad and u cant stop peeing.
Sat 19/07/03 at 11:06
I was really thursty last night and there was a bottle of cold water in the fridge, after opening it up and drinking like two glass fulls i had this strange tast in my mouth, it was like the water had gone off, been in there too long, yuck...

Also when i went to america for 3 weeks i came back and when to school, every morning befor i go to school i used to have a slice of toast.
So i just started to butter it as normal, and i took a huge bite of it and there was this pure taste of sick, it was horrible...
It turns out the butter had be left on the side in the sun for three weeks and it was also out of date, its one of the worst tasts i have ever tasted...
It stayed in my mouth for hours... (i bought chewing gum)
Sat 19/07/03 at 10:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I can remember the las ttime I was sick. It was because I ate an undercooked steak, but that wasn't because of eating too much. Tha twas because the steak wasn't quite right. I wonder how I didn't notice . . .
Sat 19/07/03 at 10:27
I always drink too much milkshake...
ALWAYS...
Sat 19/07/03 at 10:26
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I like angel delight too much. When my mum makes it, I always have too much.

I can't remember the last time I was sick because of eating too much of something . . .
Sat 19/07/03 at 00:32
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
RoJ wrote:
> I smell vaseline. El Robin, did you fart?

Bwahahahaha! Sickening...
Sat 19/07/03 at 00:15
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hahaha at last reply thing.

Y'know.

Ya.

Man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.