GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi. Long Time No See........."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/10/01 at 13:35
Regular
Just thought i should look in and see how you all are. Nice to see some of the more familiar peeps are still here. How are you Wookie?

I hope that everyone is ok, and i will be around again for the next few weeks before i am offline again.

Keep up the good work guys. Nice talking to you all again.
Fri 05/10/01 at 13:35
Just thought i should look in and see how you all are. Nice to see some of the more familiar peeps are still here. How are you Wookie?

I hope that everyone is ok, and i will be around again for the next few weeks before i am offline again.

Keep up the good work guys. Nice talking to you all again.
Fri 05/10/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Welcome back kieran!

Got any new games for your PS2?

Where ya been?

Nice to have you back.
Fri 05/10/01 at 13:52
Where do i start!

A lot has happened in the last few months. The main things that have occured......um.....I got promoted at work again, my son spent more time in hospital, my computer went on the blink etc. etc.

Just the usual stuff really........NOT! Ha ha ha!!

Nice to see that i am remembered even though i was around for only a short time.

I promise to start posting regularly again though.

Like a phoenix from the ashes..........or something like that eh!
Fri 05/10/01 at 13:59
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Oh- sorry to hear about your son mate, hope he gets better!

Congrats on your promotion though! What do you work as?
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:42
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Hi Kieran. You probably dont know me so HI. I hope that you can help us get these forums back on track. Anyone can tell you we have been a bit down lately...
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:46
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Err...hi.

Sorry i dont know you, but hi.
Fri 05/10/01 at 22:55
Regular
Hiya Kieran! Long time no see. Don`t know if you remember me, as we didn`t talk that often, but I certainly recognise your name!

A few months back, Wookiee, myself and a few others had mentioned that the "old crew" never seemed to be here much these days, and had been replaced by the next gen - Pro Evo, Triple H etc...
Fri 05/10/01 at 23:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yeah, us new generation owners are hear!

Though i have been here a year! :)
Fri 05/10/01 at 23:17
Regular
"Touched!"
Hey kieran, remember me?, hows it going, hope your doing well :) welcome back
Fri 05/10/01 at 23:19
Regular
Yeh, sorry if that sounded offensive Pro Evo. There`s nothing wrong with you guys at all, in fact you`re all really great, and make the forum what it is. As for calling you next-gen - your main posting has been in the last few months, even though you`ve been here longer, so I mean you are a next-gen regular.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.