GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hunting for VIP:24/7 codes..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 11:53
Regular
Hi, you lot. I'm still looking for a few VIP codes and I was wondering if any of you could help?

I'm looking for:
Disney's Magical Mirror (pah, 'cos someone bought that...)

Donkey Kong Country (GBA) (I bought the original for several pretty pennies - I'm not going to buy this)

Hamataro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Is it just a virtual pet with a speech impediment or is it worth getting?)

Metroid Prime (ahem, I've been meaning to buy it...)

NBA Courtside 2002 (Please...)

Wind Waker (Bonus Disc, I think)

Wario Ware (Getting this but if anyone's got the code...)

Wario World (Flipping through the pages of GamesTM showed me how average this game is, so the code would be helpful)

Pokemon Saphire/Ruby (I'm not buying any more Pokemon titles!)

If you have any codes, please e-mail them to: [email protected]

You could post them here but someone might use them through spite (CrazyCol, I'm looking at you).

Thanks. Locky
Sun 03/08/03 at 11:11
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I used my pokemon ruby code, but realised i wasn't logged in, doh!
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:39
Regular
You claimed Disney's Magical Mirror as your GAD?!?
Sat 02/08/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Got Magical Adventure and NBA Courtside 2002 but I need the others. I esp. want Pokemon codes. If you have them, please send them to [email protected]

I would be willing to pay for certain codes, but not much.

I'm a student;)
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:46
Regular
Nah, used all mine up.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Omnipresent"
You got the codes? I'm wanting codes so when they put up the prizes that require loads of points, I'm ready.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:11
Regular
WInd Waker is great fun, not as good as previous Zelda games in my opinion, but good all the same. Wario World and Wario Ware (some of the levels are featured on Wario World) are great. Wario Ware's one of the best GBA games and Wario World is probably the best Cube platformer.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:00
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Better than Sunshine, that's not too difficult. Bland isn't the world... repetitive is. Is WW OK?
Sat 19/07/03 at 11:58
Regular
Wario World rocks, at heart it's better than Sunshine :-P
Sat 19/07/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Hi, you lot. I'm still looking for a few VIP codes and I was wondering if any of you could help?

I'm looking for:
Disney's Magical Mirror (pah, 'cos someone bought that...)

Donkey Kong Country (GBA) (I bought the original for several pretty pennies - I'm not going to buy this)

Hamataro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Is it just a virtual pet with a speech impediment or is it worth getting?)

Metroid Prime (ahem, I've been meaning to buy it...)

NBA Courtside 2002 (Please...)

Wind Waker (Bonus Disc, I think)

Wario Ware (Getting this but if anyone's got the code...)

Wario World (Flipping through the pages of GamesTM showed me how average this game is, so the code would be helpful)

Pokemon Saphire/Ruby (I'm not buying any more Pokemon titles!)

If you have any codes, please e-mail them to: [email protected]

You could post them here but someone might use them through spite (CrazyCol, I'm looking at you).

Thanks. Locky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.