GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chinese NTL"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 12:07
Regular
I keep getting these scary phone calls from chinese people saying that they wish to speak to mr.David Higgins (my dad), i keep saying he is out so they keep phoneing back twice a day...
So just now they go "he is never in, ill speak to you"
Then they tryed to sell me NTL internet, so i interrupted her and said "sorry i allready have broadband" And she said "can i speak to Mr.higgins please"
Wha, i just told you he was out and you decided to speak to me...
(damn immagrants)
And there is two of them, they decide to take turns to phone, it goes the woman then the man, but the woman sounds very aggressive...
I answered it last night and the man started to shout down the phone "you are on hands free, get of hands free" I mean, i can answer the phone how i bloody well like, i dont need some chinese immagrant shouting down the phone at me...
Any one else been getting these stupid phone calls or is it just me...
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:49
Well with their small feet and small hands i wont have to run very fast...
And even if they do catch me ill just stamp on them...
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:48
Regular
"It's been a while.."
then you may really have to run....
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:45
Ill just order chinese...
It will be interesting...
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:41
Regular
"bing bang bong"
As soon as they start talking, try to order a pizza. INSIST that they have it round within 30 minutes otherwise you won't shop with them again/
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:29
I say we rebell...
*rebells*
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:27
"Uzi Lover"
We got a call from a scary Chinese woman from NTL a few days ago.

Me and my Dad both picked up the phone and said "Hello" at the same time and it seemed as though nobody was on the other side. So I told him what I want for lunch etc after asking how he is. Then suddenly in a very loud, confused Chinese voice I hear "HELLO!?!".

She then went on to ask if we had a BT phone line then said "ok" and left.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:12
Regular
"It's been a while.."
he's killing too many people he must be stoped but how

*superhero music*

*enters SUPERZAM*

dont worry ill save you all
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:10
It is its DW (the werewolf)...
Look DW stop it, it has gone on long enough now...
*gives DW evill (yet sexuall) stare*
Regular
"Omnipresent"
LOL. Hawoo, you buy internet. Buy it. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY...
Regular
"It's been a while.."
oh and it is just YOU!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.