GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"...May I Ask??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 20:13
Regular
Why this forum is named Future of Gaming (chat) when there is people talking about sex, drink and just boring subjects such as birthdays.
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:13
Why this forum is named Future of Gaming (chat) when there is people talking about sex, drink and just boring subjects such as birthdays.
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:20
Regular
Why are you called Richkid 18? Is that saying that you are a rich 18 year old? You certainly don't post like an 18 year old.

How old are you?
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:20
Regular
"It's been a while.."
well if you dont like it..........GET OUT OF IT!!!

like Nush from BB, if you dont like listening to people getting booed, then dont listen. if you dont like this forum, then dont look.
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:22
Regular
Zam wrote:
> like Nush from BB, if you dont like listening to people getting booed,
> then dont listen.

But Nush was fit, fun to watch etc. This dude isn't fit or fun to watch/talk to.

Or something. :c\ Never compare him to Nush...ever.
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:22
Regular
"It's been a while.."
oh and

'...May I Ask?? '

the answer is NO!
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:24
Now that would be telling, for information I am a Rich Kid, a dot.com millionaire if you must know
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:25
Regular
"It's been a while.."
oooooo someones a bit flash. now take you flashness......away!!
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
SilverMerc (Richkid18) wrote:
> Now that would be telling, for information I am a Rich Kid, a dot.com
> millionaire if you must know

..thanks

And erm - this forum for some reason we talk about very random things it is more of a general chat zone.

If you want to talk about games specifically start a thread in which you talk about games, easiest option
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:27
Regular
You're a millionnaire?

*Giggles* I won the virtual Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire? Online too...

...pity you don't get REAL money!
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:27
Regular
"It's been a while.."
blunt but correct. i could be more blunt but id probably get banned.

:) ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.