GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of............"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 17:36
Regular
What do you think of the Resident Evil series? :-)
Fri 05/10/01 at 15:19
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
The best so far has to be resi evil 2, i have every resi game so far and that has to be my favourite, when the licker comes though the two way mirror at the police station made me scream out loud like a little school girl!, but then i am have way though code veronica and am enjoying that to no end.
I say the resident evil series is great and except for resident evil 3 and gun surviver they keep getting better i cant wait for the gamecube remakes!! re1 looks great.
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
Mattyboy wrote:
So its definately worth picking up a copy then!!

A complete rehash of the original focusing on pure horror, hell yeah :-)
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
The game isn't just a graphical update, it
> has been completly rethought. New enviroments such as the forest are now open
> and new areas in and around the mansion will most likely have
> changed.

Should be good :-)

So its definately worth picking up a copy then!!
Thu 04/10/01 at 21:27
Just Terrible in my view, but I've been saying that about Resident Evil alot. It's got it's good points but they are few and far between. You might have read my opinions elsewhere in the FOG.
Thu 04/10/01 at 20:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
terribly engrossing
Thu 04/10/01 at 19:39
Regular
The 1st one was a classic. After that I got tired of the dodgy control and the fixed camera angles. I never quite felt that I was "in" the game. Good concept, but it's had it's day unless it evolves.
Thu 04/10/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
Mattyboy wrote:
Question - Is the GC
> remake a version of the original game or completley different??

The game isn't just a graphical update, it has been completly rethought. New enviroments such as the forest are now open and new areas in and around the mansion will most likely have changed.

Should be good :-)
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think it is one of the best series in video gaming history - One of my all time favourites is still Resident Evil 2!!
I love everything about the series - Great story line, awesome action and amazing looks!!

Question - Is the GC remake a version of the original game or completley different??
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:56
Regular
Brilliant.
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:55
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Resvilfan wrote:
> What do you think of the Resident Evil series? :-)

Meh, they're OK. They'll be better in 3D though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.