GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
Master Of Orion 3.

Space conquest strategy game released early next year. A bit like civilisation. It's going to be better though.

16 races.
Big 3D galaxies.
Lots of cool tech.
Online multiplayer mode.
Realtime space and ground combat.
Realistic AI.
Control the fate of your race, or delegate responsibility.
Spy, trade, lie, decive and fight your way to be top.
Very user definable.
High randomness - Completely different every time.

moo3.quicksilver.com
Mon 26/04/10 at 10:20
Regular
Evenin..........

Who fancies a curry night Friday 14th May @ 7pm, a similar format to our last one in Feb?

Same rules apply, anyone is invited ;-)

The Sagar and Shampan have been suggested... if anyone else has any idea's or preferences please say..... :-)
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Al for computers on Goldeneye are terrible. We I was invisible but they all run around hitting off walls.
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:04
Regular
lol
i guess the max payne enemies are pretty clever.
Thu 04/10/01 at 17:31
Regular
Warcraft 2: After taking two hours to build the finest army ever seen, it is reduced to nothing as Orcs get stuck on tree branches, and the ones that make it are slaughtered because they were facing the wrong way.

Worms: The leader of the first team jumps on a mine and lands in the ocean, the leader of the second throws a grenade half a mile away and lands directly on the opposing team, wiping them all out.

Half-Life: Aliens, who have developed high class weaponry and can travel from planet to planet through a warp system, are unable to navigate around crates.

Deus Ex: After shooting a man in the arm, he will run off, and try to alert security. He will not find security, and five seconds later will forget what he got up for, and returns to his desk.

It can't really get much worse.
Thu 04/10/01 at 17:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Realistic AI.

define that

:P
Thu 04/10/01 at 17:13
Regular
I shall watch this development with interest.

Seem a very laid back company too.
Thu 04/10/01 at 16:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh right. I thought you were making cow noises to be irritable.
Thu 04/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Master Of Orion 3.

Space conquest strategy game released early next year. A bit like civilisation. It's going to be better though.

16 races.
Big 3D galaxies.
Lots of cool tech.
Online multiplayer mode.
Realtime space and ground combat.
Realistic AI.
Control the fate of your race, or delegate responsibility.
Spy, trade, lie, decive and fight your way to be top.
Very user definable.
High randomness - Completely different every time.

moo3.quicksilver.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.