GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some of you guys...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 19:29
Regular
Why do you ban members for cursing and for having different opinions than you? You can't defend yourself so you go running to SR and tell on them. This is exactly why you all sit in front of a screen all day so you can't be stung by a bee, be caught up in a fight or cursed at in the BIG BAD WORLD!!
I would curse more in this post or name a couple of you all and threaten you all but I wouldnt wanna give you the pleasure of crying to SR getting me banned.

Go ahead post your remarks below and snigger to yourselves.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:29
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Why do you ban members for cursing and for having different opinions than you? You can't defend yourself so you go running to SR and tell on them. This is exactly why you all sit in front of a screen all day so you can't be stung by a bee, be caught up in a fight or cursed at in the BIG BAD WORLD!!
I would curse more in this post or name a couple of you all and threaten you all but I wouldnt wanna give you the pleasure of crying to SR getting me banned.

Go ahead post your remarks below and snigger to yourselves.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:31
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Is this @ngel's other account or SilverMerc's then?
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:37
Hmm, but people didnt nessecarly "grass" them up, the SR staffies could of seen some of their posts, didnt like them and decided to ban them...
It doesnt mean that someone has click report this post...
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Memorandum wrote:
> Is this @ngel's other account or SilverMerc's then?
No but longlive them both because they had an opinion and you all didnt take it lightly you winged to SR and got them banned. Hope they changed they're e-mail and come back.
Its Bckpac with a different name
I think it is @ngel...
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:38
I didnt grass anyone up, and i wouldnt, but if they use bad launguage or threatening behaviour or something like that then they deserve to get banned...

Hey Bckpack...
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:39
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
EL Robin © wrote:
> Hmm, but people didnt nessecarly "grass" them up, the SR
> staffies could of seen some of their posts, didnt like them and
> decided to ban them...
> It doesnt mean that someone has click report this post...

Hmm, sounds like somebody has a guilty conscience and is trying to cover up.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
So you have a problem with people who use the 'Report Post' button in the way it's supposed to be used? And you don't mind people who copy stories from other sites to up their word count?
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:41
Nah, really i dont...
I think i have only ever used it once and that was a while ago when it started to get personal...
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:42
Memorandum wrote:
And you don't mind people who copy
> stories from other sites to up their word count?

He done that, thats just wrong...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.