GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some of you guys...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 19:29
Regular
Why do you ban members for cursing and for having different opinions than you? You can't defend yourself so you go running to SR and tell on them. This is exactly why you all sit in front of a screen all day so you can't be stung by a bee, be caught up in a fight or cursed at in the BIG BAD WORLD!!
I would curse more in this post or name a couple of you all and threaten you all but I wouldnt wanna give you the pleasure of crying to SR getting me banned.

Go ahead post your remarks below and snigger to yourselves.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:57
Dont hate me because im beautifull, hate me because i am...
*hmm*
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> lol he pimped himself deeper into the hole the more he said..

PLEASE

your choice of words, so.... not good
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:26
Regular
I've never reported a post in my time here. if someone is annoying you, better to leave them well alone. if they are swearing/acting inappropriately often, the staff will surely stumble across their antics in good time
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:22
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
lol he pimped himself deeper into the hole the more he said..
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Smerc is just a general gimp.

Seriously, anyone who got themselves into this mess [below] would give up. But no, he made a bigger fool out of himself...

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ [SILLYBOY] display_messages.php?threadid=79772&forumid=206
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:08
Regular
"It's been a while.."
oh and i think your tagline gives away who you are

SilverMerc
Richkid18
Smerc

;)
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:07
Regular
"It's been a while.."
not naming anynames,

*give the guy who started this topic evils*
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
I reported a billion and one of his posts. And he's gone, so now we can all rest until the next idiot starts...
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
"It's been a while.."
im sorry but you have no right to say any of this. So yes maybe some of us helped persusade Mr Snuggly etc. to ban SilverMerc, but when ou have the offense hurled at you that he hurled at me and a few others, you do not want him on these family forums.

i would give you some examples of what he said but then i would be banned for sure.

also i did report a few of his posts but in the end, it was SR's choice to ban him, NOT OURS.

SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE IT AND EITHER MAKE POSTS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUMS, OR LIKE SILVERMERC, GET OUTA HERE.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Light of the world"
Why do you care??

In the end - its down to the staffies, if you gave people 3 strikes it would completely defy the point.

Copying is cheating - and thats laim.

I thought @ngel was ok, but staff and others had their reasons to report her as well as silvermerc.

In the end, whats done is done and complaining won't bring them back. If you don't like what goes on - find a different forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.