GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pronounciation:- ''Copy cats'' or ''Losers''"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 19:31
Regular
Ah yes thats right these are degrogatory terms. They still apply. Christ a notable does one successful topic and every two-bit loser follows with the same trash!

Look at me I can pump out a generic topic completely based on one already in existance. And it isn't even interesting.

Woooohooooo!!!!
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:43
Regular
Well, at least you've realised your faults.
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
You suck up good.
Tue 22/07/03 at 16:50
"Mimmargh!"
I humbly apologise for my remarks. I did not mean to cause offense in retrospect, I only wanted to humour the situation. Indeed I should have seen the error of my ways and realised not to post in the chat forum at all.

Again I am deeply sorry for any offense caused, I only wanted to point out how the posts were getting repetitive in a way that would hopefully amuse people at the same time. But this was to try both to control the forums and be critical of others which I have come realised is both wrong and regretful. In fact it was more than being critical for it was not constucted criticism, it was in fact pure abuse, which now I have had justly thrown back at me. I regret using the term 'two bit' and in writing the post all I did was contribute to the downfall of the forum and of myself.

Also, I never wanted to, or did, imply that the original topic was crap, rather my anger that many of the same topics followed. In my poor attempt at humour I have in fact, ironically become the butt of the jokes, especially when I spell a key word wrong in my flawed arguement. In fact I don't even see why I tried to argue otherwise since the quality of any other post is usually the same.

Maybe it was rage inside of me from other events or it could be just be a cry for attention. Either way it was foolish and wrong to insult the other members of this forum who have every right to post in these forums as I do.

Goodbye, everybody, I hope I did not cause too much offense as a result of my short-sightedness and that in time you will forgive me.
Tue 22/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Blank wrote:
> And you know what else is funny? All of them have the same spelling
> mistake.

Yes, that is quite amusing :-D
Tue 22/07/03 at 12:08
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Meh, I was/am genuinely interested to see if I'm in the minority of
> pronouncing words with extra 'r's in them...

I'm with you there...
Tue 22/07/03 at 09:51
Regular
"He's back"
EL Robin © wrote:
> Who like beef pie...

*raises hand....slowly*
Tue 22/07/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Protoss wrote:

> Look at me I can pump out a generic topic completely based on one
> already in existance. And it isn't even interesting.

Well devolpers have benn doing it very sucessfully with games for years

Bah bam!
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:27
Who like beef pie...
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And you know what else is funny? All of them have the same spelling mistake.
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Protoss wrote:
> Ah yes thats right these are degrogatory terms.

Degrogatory?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.