GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give It a rest Michael"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 10:49
Regular
Michael schumacher is by far the worlds best driver winning 4 world championships and that's a great acheivement, but you should let someone else have a go at being champ. After all you've had your fair share of glory, If you won't let anyother teams have a chance at least give barrichello a shot at it.
Thu 04/10/01 at 10:49
"I hate that!!!"
Michael schumacher is by far the worlds best driver winning 4 world championships and that's a great acheivement, but you should let someone else have a go at being champ. After all you've had your fair share of glory, If you won't let anyother teams have a chance at least give barrichello a shot at it.
Thu 04/10/01 at 11:19
Regular
That's like saying give it a rest Man United, which I wish they would, frickin greedy red scum, making a mockerey of the English football league, haven't they won enough silverware yet.

Frickin red scum.
Thu 04/10/01 at 11:34
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Formula 1 is just too predictable nowadays.

Watch the Superbikes on BBC 2 instead.
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It may be boring watching Micheal Schumacher winning everything but we are watching history in the making.

Anyway, Hakkinen says that Schumacher is looking like heading the same way as himself. He is finding that his family and his own mortality is affecting his race performances.

I'm not sure what you want to make out of that.
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:25
Regular
"  "
The only reason schumacher wins is because of the ferrari. If you put Trulli in a better car he would challenge schuey like hell.
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:07
"I hate that!!!"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Formula 1 is just too predictable nowadays. They should make new rules for next year o that it makes the sport less predictable.

Like one of my tutors at college told me once someone takes the lead of a race at the start and pulls out a large lead there sure to win.

Watch the Superbikes on BBC 2
> instead. I have but, I haven't missed a race all season i LOVE F1 it's one of my fave sports and i'm sure Grandprix will agree with me.

F1 is the best sport around, and if it weren't for it'sd predictability it would be even more popular than it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.