GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVE ONLINE : THE SECOND GENESIS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eve Online'.
Tue 22/07/03 at 14:19
Regular
Hey all, 1st time here. Anyway I was thinking of buying Eve online but I was wondering if it was any good? Thanks for all the replies.
Tue 22/07/03 at 14:19
Regular
Hey all, 1st time here. Anyway I was thinking of buying Eve online but I was wondering if it was any good? Thanks for all the replies.
Wed 23/07/03 at 17:56
Regular
Hasn't anyone got this game?
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Would appear not.
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I haven't got the game, but I would recommend it. It's been getting lots of praise by both gamers and reveiwers alike, and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm saving money up for a brand new 3D card, I'd have the game myself.

Chack out this link from the PCGamer forums, it's a thread dedicated to the game so if you have any questions I'm sure people there would be happy to answer them: http://forum.pcgamer.co.uk/viewtopic.php? t=24306&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:53
Regular
Thank you cipro for your helpful post. Only one who actually gave me some proper info, thanks m8.
Fri 25/07/03 at 14:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
No problem. The game itself sounds pretty damn cool, I just love the thought of getting the ability to kick start your own glactic empire in a fully online universe, although something tells me that if I did have the game I'd become a freelance bounty hunter and track down rogue players. Damn I wish I had the time to play this game.
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:50
Regular
Well I was reading up about it and if you do decide to kill newbies you can't. Newbies can stay in an area well protected until they are ready for the big world :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.