GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yey! I passed my theory!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 16:36
Regular
I got 33/35 on the multiple choice part and 43 on the hazard perception part. I thought I'd failed 'cos on the hazard part, the skanky mouse button decided to stick and it clicked on a horse 4 times instead of the once. How relieved I was to here the bloke say "Weldone, you've passed."
Thu 24/07/03 at 18:21
Regular
Thanks...
Thu 24/07/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well Done!!
Wed 23/07/03 at 15:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
cookie monster wrote:
> Blanks subtle method of saying THIS DOESNT BELONG ERE!

Who, me? I would never dream of such a thing...
Wed 23/07/03 at 10:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well done!

I took mine a few months ago, and got 34/35! :) :P

Everyone treats the multiple-choice part like such a big-deal, but just as long as you've done some driving, read a few pages of the book, and have general common-sense, you'll come very-close to getting full-marks!

How even people as thick as Wayne Rooney and Jade from Big Brother still manage to fail it aftr numorous attempts I really do not know!!

The Hazard Perception part is more challenging, though.
But, just as long as you've prepared well and practiced it with the CD-ROM, you should do fine - like I did with my score of 55. :)

Now it's down to the serious stuff, and getting ready for your proper test - the hard part. Mine should be sometime in September, once this huge waiting-list has gone down a bit... :(
Tue 22/07/03 at 18:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blanks subtle method of saying THIS DOESNT BELONG ERE!
Tue 22/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You need to take a test before you can operate a 'Cube these days? Things sure were less complicated in my day...
Tue 22/07/03 at 16:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, i took me theroy before hazard perception was introduced.

It was a genius move on my part.
Tue 22/07/03 at 16:40
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> Oohh...you were lucky on the hazard perception test - 2 less and you
> would have failed.

I told 'em about the mouse sticking and they said that if I'd failed it, they would look into it for me, which would get me the extra marks.
Tue 22/07/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Oh, congratulations.

On passing the easiest "test" I've even had the pleasure of witnessing.
Tue 22/07/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Oohh...you were lucky on the hazard perception test - 2 less and you would have failed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.