GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Questions? Help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 20:44
Regular
I don't understand some things around help m out please!

If you change your nickname do you become a newbie again?

How do you change to another persons nickname who is in your house and also wantsto get on?

How do you get that 100 dollar bill by the diving board on school level 2 on THPS2 on GBA?

Why do my feet smeel? Oops sorry about the last one! Anyway I was wondering if anybody could answer my questions I would respect them! (MORE)

And I guessed other people may have questions perhaps they could post them on here and some of you smart alecs can answer it!
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:44
Regular
""
I don't understand some things around help m out please!

How do you change to another persons nickname who is in your house and also wantsto get on?

How do you get that 100 dollar bill by the diving board on school level 2 on THPS2 on GBA?

Why do my feet smeel? Oops sorry about the last one! Anyway I was wondering if anybody could answer my questions I would respect them! (MORE)

And I guessed other people may have questions perhaps they could post them on here and some of you smart alecs can answer it!
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:51
Regular
""
Please help me!
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:51
Regular
""
Pretty please!
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:52
Regular
""
With sugar on top!
Regular
""
And a cherry!
"period drama"
i can answer that one alright.
no!
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:43
Regular
"No Surprises Please"

Nope, you keep all the same stats as before.

I'm not quite sure about this one. I think when you have logged on to one user name, you either have to reconnect to the internet or reboot your computer to use a different user name.

Sorry, don't know this one.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:46
Regular
""
Gabbo wrote:
> If you change your nickname do you become a newbie again?

Nope, you keep all
> the same stats as before.

How do you change to another persons nickname who
> is in your house and also wantsto get on?

I'm not quite sure about this one.
> I think when you have logged on to one user name, you either have to reconnect
> to the internet or reboot your computer to use a different user name.

How do
> you get that 100 dollar bill by the diving board on school level 2 on THPS2 on
> GBA?

Nobody knows that one! Or do they?
Sorry, don't know this one.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:46
Regular
""
Cheers anyway!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.