GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone been to Lake District?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 20:14
Regular
Yep...

Overnight Geography trip to that place called England.

In a way I'm looking forward to it, skive off school, nice scnery away from this piece of crap.

Does it rain a lot?

:-D

I bought a new jacket but its far too big for me and looks stupid so I don't have a jacket really

Emm yeah :-)

Good pubs?
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep...

Overnight Geography trip to that place called England.

In a way I'm looking forward to it, skive off school, nice scnery away from this piece of crap.

Does it rain a lot?

:-D

I bought a new jacket but its far too big for me and looks stupid so I don't have a jacket really

Emm yeah :-)

Good pubs?
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:26
IT is great there! I have been loads of times. The place I went had Golf, Mini golf, a town and lakes! Cool! It hasnt rained all the times I have been there. You will have a good time Craig! enjoy.. ->(:)
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:50
"period drama"
it'll either freeze you or boil you.
(or so i've heard)
(i am not a reliable source of information, mind)
(nor anyone i know that's been there)

wher do you live anyway?
is it very close?
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Whey, I was born near there. They talk funny but hey, enjoy it-good pubs too.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:08
Regular
yeah, we went last year for A-level Geography. Its proper quality, and only 30p for game of pool in the pub we went in! Its a flippin £1.20 everywere near me!

Hardyl never stops pis$ing down with rain though!
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nope, East Kilbride, Scotland.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:11
Regular
""
I'm going this year with my shcool if that helps, probably doesn't but there you go!
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:46
Umm england roks.... so does scotland... if u go 2 perth and see Anna or Jake or Sarah or Jamie Jauncey say Alex told you to say hy!!
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:00
Regular
Gah. England. WALES forever. Go to Snowdonia. Much better than England's pityful excuse for a national park. ;-)
Wed 03/10/01 at 23:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep been there on holiday, its very............um scenic and the lakes well there great actually. It's quite good there especially with friends and nice interesting place and yes the pubs are good :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.