GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hunter: My reckoning"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hunter: The Reckoning'.
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
Didn't even know the game existed on gamecube untill today.

Popped into gamestation in luton highstreet to see if there were any cheap decent multiplayers out for me and my mate to have a crack on and came out with HUNTER: THE RECKONING. Well first of all its an XBOX port so I thought well atleast the graphics should be ok.

Got home and stuck it in. Me and my mate watched the snazzy opening cut scene and then started our own file. Its a cracker of a game! Great characters, storyline and gameplay! there are four players to choose from all with their own abilities, weapons and special moves. There is alot of fun to be had as you move through the dirty city hacking and slashing at zombies and vampires that lumber up to you. there are also dozens of classy weapons lineing the streets which look and fire a treat. Its quite rewarding to find yourself a sub machine gun and let rip at the pack of maggot infested corpses that surround you on all sides. It is similar to Resident evil except the focus is more on the combat rather than the irritating puzzles.

An even bigger plus side is having your mates fighting along side you as you clear the screen of evil scum to move on to the next level. All the levels are original and unique with some pretty impresisve bosses and minions alike. The game has a way of keeping you playing as reaching the end of each level grants you with a rewarding cut scene to move the plot along.

There is plenty of repaly value as you can just pick it up and get into the action straight away. The mulitplayer will provide fun for hours and the leveling up system is quite rewarding.

I recomend hunter the reckoning for any hack and slash or surviaval horror fans as it provides a delicate balance of fun and action to get your teeth stuck into.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Didn't even know the game existed on gamecube untill today.

Popped into gamestation in luton highstreet to see if there were any cheap decent multiplayers out for me and my mate to have a crack on and came out with HUNTER: THE RECKONING. Well first of all its an XBOX port so I thought well atleast the graphics should be ok.

Got home and stuck it in. Me and my mate watched the snazzy opening cut scene and then started our own file. Its a cracker of a game! Great characters, storyline and gameplay! there are four players to choose from all with their own abilities, weapons and special moves. There is alot of fun to be had as you move through the dirty city hacking and slashing at zombies and vampires that lumber up to you. there are also dozens of classy weapons lineing the streets which look and fire a treat. Its quite rewarding to find yourself a sub machine gun and let rip at the pack of maggot infested corpses that surround you on all sides. It is similar to Resident evil except the focus is more on the combat rather than the irritating puzzles.

An even bigger plus side is having your mates fighting along side you as you clear the screen of evil scum to move on to the next level. All the levels are original and unique with some pretty impresisve bosses and minions alike. The game has a way of keeping you playing as reaching the end of each level grants you with a rewarding cut scene to move the plot along.

There is plenty of repaly value as you can just pick it up and get into the action straight away. The mulitplayer will provide fun for hours and the leveling up system is quite rewarding.

I recomend hunter the reckoning for any hack and slash or surviaval horror fans as it provides a delicate balance of fun and action to get your teeth stuck into.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.