GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best download for winning eleven 6?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 21:27
Regular
I really need a good website to download a really good patch for winning eleven 6. Does anyone know a complete japanese into english patch or anything that gets 100% english??? I've found one but i have doubts..., it seems to be 137 mb, not nearly enough for my 64mb memory card. Could anyone help me out here please?
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:05
"cheerios"
okay
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:23
Regular
"  "
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> And how do you get the gamefaqs one to work, it never does with mine,
> only a few major people are translated, but in the menues etc, its all
> in japanese?

Yes, the menus stay the same. They can't be edited, only with patches which only work on the PS2 version. Your best bet is to go to Game FAQs, look under the 'PS2 SECTION', click on the translation guide, and then this tells you what all the menus mean. Pretty soon you will find that you know what each thing means. Want my option file?
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:41
"cheerios"
And how do you get the gamefaqs one to work, it never does with mine, only a few major people are translated, but in the menues etc, its all in japanese?
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:35
"cheerios"
oh, and solskjaer, i got the 64m memory card from lik-sang, they are very reliable and it only took 4 days for it. And complared with the £10 for an official 50 something block memory card, it is well worth it, but i especially got it for winning eleven.
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:33
"cheerios"
I see. Well i'm gonna have to delete those, but anyway, the only reason i only want the translation is because i know nothing about japanese, this is my first import from japan and i need english for the master league, as i understand zilch.
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:08
Regular
"  "
Right KM, you can't actually patch the GameCube version. Those patches you have found are to put on the PS2 version when you are making a copy of it. If you want a save file (Takes up about 50 blocks, not many considering how much size you have (1009 blocks), then there is one at www.gamefaqs.com. This has really good badges/flags, correct English names, 8 more popular teams replacing 8 of the lesser ones (Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, SPurs. Replacing the likes of River Plate, Boca Juniors and Fiorantina.). Currently I am editing this file so that most the new sigings are at their correct teams, and also I am just tidying up a few of the players and kits. Should be done tommorow, I'll send it to you then. :)
Wed 23/07/03 at 10:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've been looking for the exact same thing, but can't seem to find even one that would work well with the GameCube version of the game.

Perhaps you could try asking in the forums at www.gamefaqs.com ?

If anyone knows, someone there is likely to.

I'm more interested in a decent update for all the latest club players and teams. I don't really find all the Japanese text all that difficult to work-around, anymore. There's plenty of basic English words in there anyway, and it's only a football game, so it's not all-that-neccesary to have an English translation - unlike in an RPG, for example.

And I take it you've got yourself a 64mb USB memory card then?
Where did you get it from, and how much did you pay for it?
Also, are they reliable - being unnofficial, and all?
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:27
"cheerios"
I really need a good website to download a really good patch for winning eleven 6. Does anyone know a complete japanese into english patch or anything that gets 100% english??? I've found one but i have doubts..., it seems to be 137 mb, not nearly enough for my 64mb memory card. Could anyone help me out here please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.