GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on then you Xbox live owning girly boys....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 10:31
Regular
I've got my Live sheet now so m thinks we need t arrange a game in which I get to whoop all your a$$es.

My Gamertag is MonkeyAssasin (yes with 1 S, I got fed up with putting in names and finding some other biznitch had chosen them, so I removed an S)

So far i've got

Return to castle Wolfenstein
Midtown Madness 3
Soldier of Fortune 2
Unreal Championship

I'm available pretty much any time you wanna play a game, I'm fed up with listening to Americans babble on about tard stuff.
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Close...
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:12
"Lemon eyewash"
£40568634789564378976984378956756743.89
Wed 23/07/03 at 12:06
Regular
How much is the subscription to X-Box Live
Wed 23/07/03 at 10:31
Regular
I've got my Live sheet now so m thinks we need t arrange a game in which I get to whoop all your a$$es.

My Gamertag is MonkeyAssasin (yes with 1 S, I got fed up with putting in names and finding some other biznitch had chosen them, so I removed an S)

So far i've got

Return to castle Wolfenstein
Midtown Madness 3
Soldier of Fortune 2
Unreal Championship

I'm available pretty much any time you wanna play a game, I'm fed up with listening to Americans babble on about tard stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.