GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Games Program on TV"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 13:14
Regular
copied and pasted obviously

"Shine TV are embarking on a new project to bring the best in video gaming to the living rooms of hundreds of thousands of homes via Sky One.

From the August 11th 2003, Gamezville will contain the cream of computer gaming. Expect to see reviews and previews of the latest games and peripherals, as well as all the essential gadgets and gizmos.

The show will be shot as live in a studio with an interactive audience of gamers and fronted by two savvy presenters.

The show's style will be irreverent without being irrelevant, cheeky not geeky and just on the right side of being out of control. (Think Tiswas without the custard pies!)

Gamezville will be shown daily on Sky One from 4-5pm and repeated the following morning at 7-8am. The show will also be repeated on Saturday and Sunday evenings"
Thu 24/07/03 at 15:10
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
i watched a gamesmaster dvd the other day of the last episode ever. The zoe ball bit made me laugh as did the roller coaster scene " O no, o nooooooooooooooooooo, o shi&, ooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo!
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Valentino Rossi wrote:

> The show will be shot as live in a studio with an interactive audience
> of gamers and fronted by two savvy presenters.

Or in other words, annoying and most likely don't know the first thing about video games.

Come back Gamesmaster and Dominic Diamond. All is forgiven.
Wed 23/07/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Guess we'll have to wait and see at least they're giving it a go.
Wed 23/07/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hmmm.

There's a site that was giving away the free tickets to be in the audience...

Someone came on here and advertsied it. You had to be over 18 and be 'cool' though.

It sounded like a scam and everyone ignored them!
Wed 23/07/03 at 15:48
Regular
"oaps.org"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Or Posh Spice who thinks that the Basque Separatists is a range of
> underwear !

:) good one
Wed 23/07/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Blank wrote:
> I bet it'll be hosted by two women who have no idea about games, ie
> calling FFX "Final Fantasy Ecks". Could be good, but I'm not
> holding my breath.

Or Posh Spice who thinks that the Basque Separatists is a range of underwear !
Wed 23/07/03 at 15:15
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Please let one of them be Kirsty Gallacher!

Amen!
Wed 23/07/03 at 15:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I bet it'll be hosted by two women who have no idea about games, ie calling FFX "Final Fantasy Ecks". Could be good, but I'm not holding my breath.
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:00
" Crazy!"
Well as long as it doesn't turn into game pad 3, telling us about xbox live 3 months after its out.

1 hour for 5 days is good though.
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:29
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:

> The show will be shot as live in a studio with an interactive audience
> of gamers and fronted by two savvy presenters.

Please let one of them be Kirsty Gallacher!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.