GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR v Sheff Wed - full match report"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 19:08
Regular
Hello! and welcome to tonights match, im Timmy Hill and joining me tonight is Big Tom Tapkinson. Here playing tonight we have the new team to the division SR and the title holders Sheff Wed. This really Promises to be a quality game, what do you think Big Tom?

Yeah, this should be a good game, both teams are on good form with SR beating Man U earlier and Sheff Wed have not lost in a record 65 matches. Im also looking forward to seeing Sheff Weds new signing.

Thanks Tom, now to tonights teams:

SR playing 4-4-2

1)Ortega Gk
4)CDouch Df
6)Resvilfan Df
2)Ant Df
5)Kid Rock Df
8)rob_skater Md
7)ssxpro Md
9)Triple_H Md
12)Asher D Md
11)NatBuc Fw
10)Mattyboy Fw

+Subs+

13)Wookiee Gk
32)ProEvo df(angry at not being played)
17)Bonus Fw

Sheff Wed playing 4-4-2
1) Pressman gk
2) Geary
3) Maddix
4) ?
5) Mclarren
6) Quinn
7) Soltvedt
9) Palmer
10)Di Piede
11)Bonvin
15)Johnson

NO SUBS

Well now we have the teams all we need them to do is come out onto SR' ground outside SR towers. AND HERE THEY ARE...who is there mystery player....ITS PRO EVO...PRO EVO HAS WALKED OUT ON SR AND GONE TO SHEFF WED. Well we are in for a big game here!

1 Min- ssxpro passes an exclent through ball up passed maddix and slots it in the net. 1 - 0 SR

10 mins - Palmer gains possesion, passes up to bonvin, bonvin looses ball, Triple_H attempts a run down the wing using all his skill, gets to a 1 on 1 with the keeper and....MISSES THE TARGET FROM 10 yards!

20 mins - Mattboy with possesion running towards the defence, gets past Geary, only Pro Evo left...Great tackle by the Pro who runs alway up front and shoots from 25 yards....GOAL!!! Top corner!! 1-1

45 mins - Natbuc on running towards the goal, only Pro Evo in his way, he gets past him but pro evo makes an excellent tackle and puts it out for a corner...but the ref points to the spot!!!

Asher D steps up and puts the ball home. 2 - 1 SR

THE REST OF THE MATCH TO COME SOON
Wed 03/10/01 at 19:08
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hello! and welcome to tonights match, im Timmy Hill and joining me tonight is Big Tom Tapkinson. Here playing tonight we have the new team to the division SR and the title holders Sheff Wed. This really Promises to be a quality game, what do you think Big Tom?

Yeah, this should be a good game, both teams are on good form with SR beating Man U earlier and Sheff Wed have not lost in a record 65 matches. Im also looking forward to seeing Sheff Weds new signing.

Thanks Tom, now to tonights teams:

SR playing 4-4-2

1)Ortega Gk
4)CDouch Df
6)Resvilfan Df
2)Ant Df
5)Kid Rock Df
8)rob_skater Md
7)ssxpro Md
9)Triple_H Md
12)Asher D Md
11)NatBuc Fw
10)Mattyboy Fw

+Subs+

13)Wookiee Gk
32)ProEvo df(angry at not being played)
17)Bonus Fw

Sheff Wed playing 4-4-2
1) Pressman gk
2) Geary
3) Maddix
4) ?
5) Mclarren
6) Quinn
7) Soltvedt
9) Palmer
10)Di Piede
11)Bonvin
15)Johnson

NO SUBS

Well now we have the teams all we need them to do is come out onto SR' ground outside SR towers. AND HERE THEY ARE...who is there mystery player....ITS PRO EVO...PRO EVO HAS WALKED OUT ON SR AND GONE TO SHEFF WED. Well we are in for a big game here!

1 Min- ssxpro passes an exclent through ball up passed maddix and slots it in the net. 1 - 0 SR

10 mins - Palmer gains possesion, passes up to bonvin, bonvin looses ball, Triple_H attempts a run down the wing using all his skill, gets to a 1 on 1 with the keeper and....MISSES THE TARGET FROM 10 yards!

20 mins - Mattboy with possesion running towards the defence, gets past Geary, only Pro Evo left...Great tackle by the Pro who runs alway up front and shoots from 25 yards....GOAL!!! Top corner!! 1-1

45 mins - Natbuc on running towards the goal, only Pro Evo in his way, he gets past him but pro evo makes an excellent tackle and puts it out for a corner...but the ref points to the spot!!!

Asher D steps up and puts the ball home. 2 - 1 SR

THE REST OF THE MATCH TO COME SOON
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:23
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I'm in the team. Cool!
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:32
Regular
"  "
Let me guesse. You score 5 goals after injecting ISS into your blood (confused people see iss v Fifa discussion)
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:34
Regular
"  "
Let me guess. You score 5 goals after injecting ISS into your blood (confused people see iss v Fifa discussion)
why won't it let me post it?
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:34
Regular
"  "
It's done it know
Sat 06/10/01 at 01:32
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Second Half:

Pro Evo comes on by himself and runs ring round the players and score 10 goals, the end.
Sat 06/10/01 at 09:02
Regular
WOOHOO i am in the team and i am in my proper position aswell
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:11
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Great story Dame....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.