GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wolfenstein = the mutties nutties"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wolfenstein'.
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
Online not offline, it's pretty good offline but online it's gaming heaven.

Worth the price of Live alone. Best thing is, there's a lot less cockfaces on Live than there are on PC games so you usually get a good game. Not so many geeks either, so you won't get your ass handed to you on a plate every 5 seconds.

There's a few faggoty Americans who take everything far too seriously or get annoyed when they're loosing so start taking the pi$$ out of peoples accents and stuff. They tend to get burned when they do things like that though, mucho arguments commence and it's almost as enjoyable as playing the game.

If you're gonna get any game on Live, me suggest you get Wolfy. Tis the absoloute bollacks.
Sun 27/07/03 at 00:43
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
It wasn't that great on PC so I doubt I'll get it for Xbox.
Counter Strike on the other hand...
Quick multiplayer terrorist killing fix, just the thing after a hard day at work.
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i agree wolfenstein is a great game however.

the game does get me quite stressed though (especially when i always get spawn killed)

single player is crapp, but live is fantastic.

probably the best live game out there. in my opinion
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:10
"Lemon eyewash"
waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you titty mate :)
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
Online not offline, it's pretty good offline but online it's gaming heaven.

Worth the price of Live alone. Best thing is, there's a lot less cockfaces on Live than there are on PC games so you usually get a good game. Not so many geeks either, so you won't get your ass handed to you on a plate every 5 seconds.

There's a few faggoty Americans who take everything far too seriously or get annoyed when they're loosing so start taking the pi$$ out of peoples accents and stuff. They tend to get burned when they do things like that though, mucho arguments commence and it's almost as enjoyable as playing the game.

If you're gonna get any game on Live, me suggest you get Wolfy. Tis the absoloute bollacks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.