GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Prince of Persia for GC......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:08
Regular
Well till 2004 anyways....

Taken from C-E

"Sony have signed a deal making Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Beyond Good and Evil exclusive to the PS2 in 2003.
Sony have recently announced that Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Beyond Good and Evil will be exclusive to the PS2 in all PAL territories during 2003.

David Patton, Vice President of Marketing at SCEE said the following; "We welcome Ubi Soft's decision to publish Prince of Persia and Beyond Good and Evil exclusively on PlayStation 2 during 2003. These games set new standards in console gaming and undoubtedly will broaden the appeal of PlayStation to new audiences."

At worst this means we have to wait until 2004 to get our hands on these two games."

*shakes fist at Sony*
Fri 25/07/03 at 09:29
Regular
So wait. They are going to release the game on a *cough* lesser able console - Thats REALLY gonna show off the game is'nt it.....

Ahahahaha
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Yeah and what the hell happened to acclaim? why have they really decided not too make games for the gc? Well after the disgrace that was turok evolution who needs them anyway!
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:33
Regular
Why? It can still be great can't it?

Oh, and 'We welcome Ubi Soft's decision'. What? You forced them into deciding, you fags.
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Well nintendo official magazine is going to have to write a big long apolagy for their next issue because their last one took up a page talking about how this was going to be one of gamecubes title sof the year!
(take it all back!)
Thu 24/07/03 at 08:49
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Damn. I was hoping to play Beyond Good and Evil.
Thu 24/07/03 at 01:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Fags.
>
> Same time though, with all the games coming out over Xmas this might
> financially be a good thing.
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ScR3w Yu0 S0nY!!
Wed 23/07/03 at 22:59
Regular
Or perhaps it's because IGN is American and this is only happening for PAL areas.
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:11
Regular
You must be special then.
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:05
Regular
IGN mailed me earlier today with a release date for Prince of Persia on Xbox as November this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.