GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR FC Vs Man Utd - Full match report"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 18:09
Regular
SR FC started their Premiership campaign against Man Utd last night with a totally new and refreshed look to the team. Here are the team line-ups...

++SR-FC++
Manager-Tony

1)Wkiee MnR Gk
4)CDouch Df
6)Resvilfan Df
2)Ant Df
5)Kid Rock Df
8)rob_skater Md
7)ssxpro Md
9)Triple_H Md
12)Asher D Md
11)NatBuc Fw
10)Mattyboy Fw

+Subs+

13)Orega Gk
32)ProEvo Fw(I think he is a Fw but he claims he can play anywhere)
17)Bonus Fw

++Man Utd++
Manager-Who cares?

+Line Up+
Who cares?

+Subs+
Who cares?

+1st min+- Man Utd score straight away as Beckham lifts a beutifully timed cross over the head of Resvilfan which meets the boot of new striker Ruud V.Nistelrooy who gracefully places his volley past Wkiee MnR. 1-0 to the visiters.

+12th min+- Resvilfan is sent off after an incident which sees him ripping off the arm of Wes Brown before he lurches off down the tunnel for an early (blood) bath.

+24th min+- ssxpro plays a neat one two with Mattyboy wo eventually crosses the ball straight on to the powerful of NatBuc who beats Barthez for the equaliser. 1-1.

+31st min+- To the amazement of the crowd Triple_H and Kidrock climb up the goalposts and in typical WWF style they both pounce on Scholes who doesn't know what has hit him. Both SR players escape with a yellow card.

+42nd min+- CDouch pulls off an impressive tackle to stop Yorke getting through on goal but the ref gives a penalty to the anger of SR. Wkiee MnR with his great experiance stops Man U getting another with a nifty parry out straight to Asher D. Asher D's excellent passing ability finds rob_skater who wrong foots Neville and slots the ball home to give SR a 2-1 lead.

++++SECOND HALF++++

+47th Min+- Natbuc gracefully runs passed every Man Utd player to slot home the 3rd goal for SR. 3-1 SR.

+48th Min+- NatBuc injured during his goal is replaced by ProEvo. Explicit chants from the crowd are directed to ProEvo who just ignores it and gets on with the match

+56th Min+- After watching amazing skill from the SR team(He's a Sheff Wednesday supporter so he has never seen skill before) ProEvo is caught offside. After an argument with the Ref a Paolo DiCanio style push earns ProEvo a red.
He trundles off home to take his stress out with a game of ISS.

+72nd min+- Bonus replaces rob_skater for SR and scores with a 30-yard shot straight away. 4-1 to SR.

+90 mins+- The ref blows the final whistle to the joy of the SR team. A great result gives them their first win.

SR 4-1 Man Utd.
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:09
Regular
""
SR FC started their Premiership campaign against Man Utd last night with a totally new and refreshed look to the team. Here are the team line-ups...

++SR-FC++
Manager-Tony

1)Wkiee MnR Gk
4)CDouch Df
6)Resvilfan Df
2)Ant Df
5)Kid Rock Df
8)rob_skater Md
7)ssxpro Md
9)Triple_H Md
12)Asher D Md
11)NatBuc Fw
10)Mattyboy Fw

+Subs+

13)Orega Gk
32)ProEvo Fw(I think he is a Fw but he claims he can play anywhere)
17)Bonus Fw

++Man Utd++
Manager-Who cares?

+Line Up+
Who cares?

+Subs+
Who cares?

+1st min+- Man Utd score straight away as Beckham lifts a beutifully timed cross over the head of Resvilfan which meets the boot of new striker Ruud V.Nistelrooy who gracefully places his volley past Wkiee MnR. 1-0 to the visiters.

+12th min+- Resvilfan is sent off after an incident which sees him ripping off the arm of Wes Brown before he lurches off down the tunnel for an early (blood) bath.

+24th min+- ssxpro plays a neat one two with Mattyboy wo eventually crosses the ball straight on to the powerful of NatBuc who beats Barthez for the equaliser. 1-1.

+31st min+- To the amazement of the crowd Triple_H and Kidrock climb up the goalposts and in typical WWF style they both pounce on Scholes who doesn't know what has hit him. Both SR players escape with a yellow card.

+42nd min+- CDouch pulls off an impressive tackle to stop Yorke getting through on goal but the ref gives a penalty to the anger of SR. Wkiee MnR with his great experiance stops Man U getting another with a nifty parry out straight to Asher D. Asher D's excellent passing ability finds rob_skater who wrong foots Neville and slots the ball home to give SR a 2-1 lead.

++++SECOND HALF++++

+47th Min+- Natbuc gracefully runs passed every Man Utd player to slot home the 3rd goal for SR. 3-1 SR.

+48th Min+- NatBuc injured during his goal is replaced by ProEvo. Explicit chants from the crowd are directed to ProEvo who just ignores it and gets on with the match

+56th Min+- After watching amazing skill from the SR team(He's a Sheff Wednesday supporter so he has never seen skill before) ProEvo is caught offside. After an argument with the Ref a Paolo DiCanio style push earns ProEvo a red.
He trundles off home to take his stress out with a game of ISS.

+72nd min+- Bonus replaces rob_skater for SR and scores with a 30-yard shot straight away. 4-1 to SR.

+90 mins+- The ref blows the final whistle to the joy of the SR team. A great result gives them their first win.

SR 4-1 Man Utd.
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:14
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I played up front, na, im a top quality defender.

Anyway,tonights match will be SR v Sheff Wed. Expect a match report soon!
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:19
Regular
quality, but leaving Ortega on the bench?! :-D
Wed 03/10/01 at 19:03
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Good post. Have you got CM???Cause you can create all of us and run a league.....
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:27
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Good post! I scored a goal!
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:54
Regular
""
I tought wookie played good so i left you on the bench ortega. Anyway tony is the manager.
Thu 04/10/01 at 10:31
Regular
""
I would very much like CM 2002 but i can't afford it because
i mainly buy ps2 games but i will get it when it is released on PS2(december i think)
Thu 04/10/01 at 10:32
Regular
""
Hey Tony i u read this why not write a mangers report?
Fri 05/10/01 at 16:53
Regular
""
Asher D has arrived in the studio for an interview. Asher D what did you make of the match?
Sat 06/10/01 at 09:04
Regular
And im in this team aswell
next match will be SR FC Vs Leicester City(lol)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.