GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new FIFA is looking a bit good..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/03 at 08:55
Regular
Take a look at this...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

I particulaly like the fact you can play as a single player. Maybe this means 11 vs 11 online matches?
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:20
Regular
"QPR 1974"
jim-hats verdict - 8/10 is a good score for a disliked game.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't like FIFA 2003, and I don't see myself liking 2004.

PES3 all the way.
Fri 25/07/03 at 11:24
Regular
"  "
I liked 2003 a lot, but it had terrible shooting. The shots would go in only 9 places in the goal, and no matter what position you were in, the shots always looked the same and had the same effect. The dribbling was great I reckon, and I really liked the use of the R-Stick for skill moves. Still, you'd be better off with PES3 I reckon, although I want FIFA 2004 so I can play online, and as I liked 2003, so hopefully I'll like this.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:53
Regular
"The Red Shift"
ive already pointed out that that was one of my 2 biggest problems with 2003. ive seen sort of pre-reviews and they say the play is better, but still lacking. worth playing i guess. and of course the graphics have been improved...
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:49
Regular
"I'm Great."
I thought that the last one really did suck. looked like it could have been good but when it came to playing it it just didn't feel right. The player running was terrible.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Fifa always manages to look good, but play crap.
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:51
Regular
11 on each side would mean a lot of players would never see the ball, people just wouldn't pass it around properly.
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
it would be crazy. but you could just say that you limit it to 3-4 people aside and do multiplayer championships or something. ball physics have been improved. i hope that it isnt impossible to score (or even make ) a header or volley and that the players running system is improved.
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:03
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I like the idea. But in practice it would be madness - too many offsides, people running about like headless chickens, no-one staying in formation...you get the picture.
Thu 24/07/03 at 08:55
Regular
"  "
Take a look at this...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

I particulaly like the fact you can play as a single player. Maybe this means 11 vs 11 online matches?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.