GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaff of the week."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/03 at 09:14
Regular
From the FT website:

"Eye Toy, which was launched in the UK earlier this month, enables users to play games on their PlayStation 2 without a console. Players control and interact with Eye Toy by making hand signals to a plug-in set-top camera that comes with the product."

Play PS2 games without the console - now that's revolutionary!!
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:49
Regular
"  "
I saw MM's reply was sarcasm :P
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
fine sorry, but i still didnt think its that good, and no... i dont do that
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:21
Regular
"oaps.org"
yep thought confirmed true !
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:10
Regular
"The Red Shift"
cid vilante's comment was sarcasm. if what you said is true and youre not just covering your tracks, then it was a poor, un-funny attempt because you introduced a possible way of it being true, as to suggest to people this is how you thought it worked. the statement showed no sarcasm. try harder next time :D
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:07
Regular
"oaps.org"
*** ManicMyna thinks Clazon is just a dork that looks at post rank and makes assumptions
Sat 26/07/03 at 09:59
Regular
"oaps.org"
Clazon wrote:
> MM you are an absolute fool. you couldnt have made a bigger ass of
> yourself if you tried. he was being sarcastic. you have to put a disk
> into the ps2 to get the games. you fool! just shows how little
> interest these reporters/writers have in their work :D

good grief if you are blind enough not to see the sarcasm in my reply then it you who are the ass around here!

look at what I wrote fool, for the news article to how been a true statement, what i wrote would need to be true. Since we all know it isn't, you'd realise just how uninformed that particular journo was
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:46
Regular
"I'm Great."
"without a console", great stuff. Will they ever learn. I think not.
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
MM you are an absolute fool. you couldnt have made a bigger ass of yourself if you tried. he was being sarcastic. you have to put a disk into the ps2 to get the games. you fool! just shows how little interest these reporters/writers have in their work :D
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:23
Regular
"oaps.org"
well obviously all the games are stored on the chips inside the camera and the camera plugs directly into the television
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:14
Regular
"Complete Banker"
From the FT website:

"Eye Toy, which was launched in the UK earlier this month, enables users to play games on their PlayStation 2 without a console. Players control and interact with Eye Toy by making hand signals to a plug-in set-top camera that comes with the product."

Play PS2 games without the console - now that's revolutionary!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.