GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone play.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Raven Shield'.
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:35
Regular
Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield? I just bought this game the other day and i've been addicted, just wondering if anyone else played? thanks!
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:47
Regular
Better for you then :)
Sun 03/08/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Strangely, new sound card = problems disapper. Stil the AA problem but other than that all is well.

Did the third mission today, on vet, it was near perfect - two teams of 3 went side by side, along the tunnel, split up once they entered the hole in the wall, simultaneous entry and flashbang/tear gas into the room before the hostages, one team went left to the hostage room, tear gassed it, whilst other went right and took down the other bad guys, then both high tailed it to the extraction with the hostages. Super.

Momre I play this the more I like it.
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:02
Regular
Some games are often misleading. The first and 2nd levels will be fine but as you progress you see all the faults that make you hate the game :(
Sat 26/07/03 at 13:38
Regular
yep thats part of the problem.
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
You know when I said everything was okay ? Well I'm on the second mission now.

Choppy sound - wind sound repeats in a loop!
Weird sound after weapon firing.
Operatives all got stuck in the deployment zone.
And more....

Anyone thinking of buying this should check out UBI's forums tech support section for Raven Shield and think again. Until the 1.4 patch comes out I'm not playing this any more.

Luckily I still have all the old Rainbow Six games, and I'm going to go buy Black Thorn today.
Sat 26/07/03 at 00:38
Regular
Its something about CD copyright software in RVs.. which stops some people with legit copies not being able to play.
Sat 26/07/03 at 00:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> gamezfreak wrote:
> adrian wrote:
> I do but as I havent got a CD Key I cant play it online.
>
> *cough* KazaaLite - search for CD key *cough*
>
> I could tell you all a site to go to for any serial you wanted, but
> i'm not gonna cos it'll get me kick off the forum.

I could get a key as well but I own the proper game legally and should have a legit key. I would never use a copied key for any game online as you can stop others playing it online if they have the same key. Plus I think alot of companies are introducing ways of finding people who use copied keys online.
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:46
Regular
Practical Magic wrote:
> Had first play today, downloaded and ran the 1.3 patch before playing,
> and...so far everything okay on max settings so far...

Hmm seems smoke, nightvison causes problems and some people have bad fps even with a R9800. But some people have no problems but bad netcode, Cd keys etc.
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:45
Regular
Yea sometimes does that... even when they said its fixed, btw i've tried the vietcong sp demo since ive got something able to play it and so far im impressed shame that online it isn't as popular as Cs.
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:37
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
§niper wrote:
> gamezfreak.. its a bug

What is!? :|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.