GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 night rental"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 11:25
Regular
The wife is going out tonight so i have an entire night of gaming. I can play the games I own any time so i decided to rent a game.

The question is what shall I get.

I've thought about Socom but is worth playing for a few night - it looks pretty complex will I enjoy it straight away.

Or what decent driving games have been released recently that are worth a look.

any suggestions are welcome not just the two mentioned - cheers
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:26
Regular
I sugest Virtua Tennis 2, its class!!!! Especially 4 a rent, I rented it, and it woz so gud Im buying it!
Fri 25/07/03 at 18:38
"period drama"
Burnout 2.
Fri 25/07/03 at 17:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
that racing game i was thinking of: it had evolution in. i think it was pro racing evolution or something. you cant control the whole of socom with the mic. its mainly designed for multiplayer, but you can order men to do things like defuse a bomb. you still need a controller to shoot, aim, move...
Fri 25/07/03 at 13:18
Regular
I have never got on with The Moto GP games and I rented F1 last time. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've heard that Socom can be controlled with a Microphone - is this true?

also is it easy enough to use with out the mic as i doubt if the blockbuster will rent the headset as well
Fri 25/07/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
how about moto gp3 or formula one 2003
Fri 25/07/03 at 11:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
socom would be ok. if you get into it youd enjoy it. theres a game that was touted as challenging gt. im not sure if its out yet. most likely is, but i cant remember the bloody name. sorry. the new desert storm is out, so maybe that.
Fri 25/07/03 at 11:25
Regular
The wife is going out tonight so i have an entire night of gaming. I can play the games I own any time so i decided to rent a game.

The question is what shall I get.

I've thought about Socom but is worth playing for a few night - it looks pretty complex will I enjoy it straight away.

Or what decent driving games have been released recently that are worth a look.

any suggestions are welcome not just the two mentioned - cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.