GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Torchwood *May Contain Spoilers?*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/07/06 at 20:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
The new spin-off series of Doctor Who. Whilst watching episode 12 of Doctor Who, I was eager to watch the Confidential espisode on BBC3, (yes I am obsessed with the show) during this this show it was announced that the new spin off show "Torchwood" (based from episodes of the Doctor Who series) will be airing in the UK.

The show will bring back the character Captain Jack Harkness, but seems to follow a young girl who seems to believe she knows the whereabouts of the secret organisation. Not doubt these two characters will meet and end up having a similar relationship to The Doctor and Rose.

My thoughts on this series is a rather skeptical one. It feels too much like the producers and directors of the Doctor Who series are clutching too much at straws and trying to get a quick amount of money from the series.

Still, I'm looking forward to the last episode of the second series of Doctor who, (***Spoilers Part?***) where in it appears that Rose shall die "In battle" asumingly between the battle of the Daleks and the Cybermen. Should be a good finale.

That is all.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:13
Regular
I've only seen it the once, but I thought the bit at the end when the squirt the massive blob with stuff is cool. Also the idea that evolution will end up in a natural cycle e.g. resetting to the simplest (single celled) organism.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
Boogeyman wrote:
> yes, and why did people hide behind cushions anyway, they wern't
> goin to protect you lol speaking of kool programmes Evolution is
> on tonight @ 10 on channel 4, thats quite a good film

Ah, I've lost count of the amount of times I have seen that film :D
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:04
Regular
yes, and why did people hide behind cushions anyway, they wern't goin to protect you lol speaking of kool programmes Evolution is on tonight @ 10 on channel 4, thats quite a good film
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:00
Regular
"Mooching around"
Of course!

Well, I look forward to saturday.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:59
Regular
lol yeah the hiding behind the cushions and stuff :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 19:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol, I only remember being very scared by the Daleks... My mum remembers it more. Tells me all these "amazing" stories of her in her room as a child; a nervous reck.
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:57
Regular
I like the cyber men, there kinda cool :) Plus the daleks look a lot better than when I used to watch the series, back when I was a small kid lol
Sat 01/07/06 at 20:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
The new spin-off series of Doctor Who. Whilst watching episode 12 of Doctor Who, I was eager to watch the Confidential espisode on BBC3, (yes I am obsessed with the show) during this this show it was announced that the new spin off show "Torchwood" (based from episodes of the Doctor Who series) will be airing in the UK.

The show will bring back the character Captain Jack Harkness, but seems to follow a young girl who seems to believe she knows the whereabouts of the secret organisation. Not doubt these two characters will meet and end up having a similar relationship to The Doctor and Rose.

My thoughts on this series is a rather skeptical one. It feels too much like the producers and directors of the Doctor Who series are clutching too much at straws and trying to get a quick amount of money from the series.

Still, I'm looking forward to the last episode of the second series of Doctor who, (***Spoilers Part?***) where in it appears that Rose shall die "In battle" asumingly between the battle of the Daleks and the Cybermen. Should be a good finale.

That is all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.