GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anybody know any interesting things to do on GTA3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:44
Regular
Well...I'm getting bored now and i'm stuck on the misson where you have to shoot the plane down and i can't i know how i just can't time it properly. Anyway, any interesting thing to do on the game? Cheers!
Thu 31/07/03 at 18:45
Regular
is that the unique jump where you go over the bridge?
Thu 31/07/03 at 17:58
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Go tothe unique jump going into staunton from staunton west ( the 1 with the loop?)crash car half way up and then get to top without falling.sniping heaven?! plus police cant get u and u still have a car with a radio to listen to.or burnout.....?
Tue 29/07/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Just completed the last misson. Fabulous!
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Has anyone ever got to that light house outside salvatories mansion? And yes I quite like the sunset on there to! Flashback, Lips 106 ang Chatterbox are my favorites
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well this is what I like about the GTA games, if you get stuck then there is complete freedom to just do what you want really. I usually just drive round the city listening to chatterbox causing a bit of mayhem along the way. Also, what I tend to do a lot in the GTA games is find a high roof and just look at the sunset/rise over the cities listening to the radio. (Very sad I know, but I just like sunsets in general)

:-I
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Just did S.A.M. The exchange is hard! I thought I could cheat but it diddn't work so I got about 1000000 bullets in me. Oh well I have 6 weeks!
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
Just complete the mission.

If I remember correctly I took the boat across to the end of the run way which avoids all the guards at the start of the run way bar about 2-3 of them. Wait for the plane to come in and then be waiting looking directly down the run way.

Its pretty easy if you do it that way.
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
anybody?
Sun 27/07/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Mr Pínk wrote:
> ...or you could just get the boat from the dock, speed out to the
> middle of the ocean, sit in wait for about a minutes the blast the
> plane with a rocket launcher. Up to you. I like my way.

But I am to slow! Thanks Craziest Col!
Sat 26/07/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
...or you could just get the boat from the dock, speed out to the middle of the ocean, sit in wait for about a minutes the blast the plane with a rocket launcher. Up to you. I like my way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.