GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things that rhyme always sound better."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/03/07 at 19:50
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I shall pillage your village, sounds better than i shall pillage your town

think of other examples.

Im gonna go fail land law, and, fall er, on the floor.

or something.
Fri 23/03/07 at 21:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
this is a shameless thread bump.
doesnt rhyme either
just didnt like seeing it so low.
and now im in a grump.
dont like it? blow.

me.

x)
Fri 23/03/07 at 05:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Your prose is poor, no Shakespeare for sure but practice will make perfect. So ignore what i said, i must get to bed as i'm feeling tired and cranky. Been a bad week so to speak, on a losing streak, sometimes life is skanky.
Fri 23/03/07 at 03:56
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
if i dont get a gad for this thread, admins better be dead.
theres been a great response to it, and there arent even any t*t...s

go on, gimme a gad, else im gonna get mad
ive put in the effort, even after decidin "ah, f it"
reward my tenacity (yeah, pushin the boat out on this one), pants, dont got anything to rhyme with tenacity, what an atrocity :(
Fri 23/03/07 at 00:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Please heed that I concede that your prose is good I suppose, but don't let your head swell just because you did well. I won't try and top what you said because I'll never stop what's in my head but I guess it's a good idea if I embrace the fear that I have about rhyming as it's mostly down to timing.

As I said before I'm sure there's plenty more that can be done in this thread: we can flog it 'til it's dead! I'm surprised that Vexxxed hasn't added some text and that Bob_the_Moose hasn't come in and let loose.

I'm struggling now: it's late and I'm tired, my mind is getting muddled and mired. Rocco also needs my attention and I guess I should also mention that my carer's on the sofa, snoring, and listening to her is getting boring. So I'll stop here because I'm really flagging - I'm off to sleep so I can dream about shagging!
Fri 23/03/07 at 00:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
So i'm sitting her listening to Aint No Way and i see you lot have nothing to say, so i'm going back to Aretha Franklin while you lot are busy ....
Thu 22/03/07 at 23:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This thread has potential but rhyming's essential so keep it funny and on the money coz it'll die on it's a**e and i'll pass when i scroll if it loses it's soul.
Now folks, about the toilet jokes. My accusation, you lack creation, imagination, i'm reading nothing about masturbation or for the ladies vibration. You all lack the talent i provide, your rhyming rudeness only implied, so take my lead and guaranteed you'll suceed where you have failed, now up the dirt, your inner pervert before the staff have us derailed.
Thu 22/03/07 at 22:50
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
One a grave stone read...

Here lies the body of John Mound
Who was lost at sea and never found.

My dads fave is written on a toilet wall..

Here I sit, broken hearted
Paid a penny, but only farted
Thu 22/03/07 at 22:47
Regular
"eat toast!"
Rythming huh? Heres one i remember from horrible histories i use to enjoy reading.

Here lies, wrapped in clay,
the body of ester ray,
I have nothing to say but
bless the day she went away,
3rd of may.
Thu 22/03/07 at 21:16
Regular
"8==="
There once was a crip with a stare,
Who didn't like Tony Blair,
Filled with a gripe,
He picked up a snipe,
And ended the people's despair.

Is that coat big enough for two? Mine shrunk in the wash.
Thu 22/03/07 at 21:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm surprised anyone's got time to rhyme what with all this bingo lingo going on.

There may be a lack of posts and most of the users are like ghosts but this place will still be ticking as long as the staff keep picking the winners for the GAD whether they be good or bad.

I may be a cripple but I'll still bite your nipple if you take the mick or give me some stick. So if you see me go by try not to cry as you envy my new car and shout "TIMMARGH!!".

I'll get my coat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.