GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soldier of Fortune 2 (nowhere near as bad as has been made out)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soldier of Fortune 2'.
Sun 27/07/03 at 02:04
Regular
Okay the single player isn't up to much, it's still enjoyable and everything, but once you get over the gory deaths it's pretty dull and repetetive.

Where this game absolutly RO>
It's much easier to find a decent server as well. The problem with Wolfenstein (only a miner thing) is that there are a lot of arrogant Americans who think they're gods gift to the Xbox and take things far too seriously, the amount of times i've logged on, only to be booted by some tw@t because I joined the wrong team is really quite stupid (they shout at me and tell me to change team or they'll boot me, I swear back and tell them to boot me because they're a bunch of ass raping bandits...maybe I should change team next time?). Haven't come across any of this when playing SOF2, also I haven't had a single bit of lag even when the games are full to breaking point.

So ummmm.....SOF2 WOOT!!! RO>
Sun 27/07/03 at 11:10
Regular
*wants LIVE*

I think there is loadsa Brits. Its just that there is more Americans.

Sounds cool.
Sun 27/07/03 at 02:04
Regular
Okay the single player isn't up to much, it's still enjoyable and everything, but once you get over the gory deaths it's pretty dull and repetetive.

Where this game absolutly RO>
It's much easier to find a decent server as well. The problem with Wolfenstein (only a miner thing) is that there are a lot of arrogant Americans who think they're gods gift to the Xbox and take things far too seriously, the amount of times i've logged on, only to be booted by some tw@t because I joined the wrong team is really quite stupid (they shout at me and tell me to change team or they'll boot me, I swear back and tell them to boot me because they're a bunch of ass raping bandits...maybe I should change team next time?). Haven't come across any of this when playing SOF2, also I haven't had a single bit of lag even when the games are full to breaking point.

So ummmm.....SOF2 WOOT!!! RO>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.