GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who has got the best stats here?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/07/03 at 13:25
Regular
my aeons have nearly 30,000 each and one or two 40,000.My wakka is on 30,000 something and my rikku,yuna and tidus are all on about 25,000.I have beaten dark valefor, dark ifrit,dark shiva and i am working on dark ixion but his magic is really good.I have got all of the celestial weapons but two of them are not powered up fully.I can't be bothered to get the sigil for lulu and in the forest i cannot do the butterfly challenge to get his sigil for his weapon.I am trying to get all the monsters in monster arena.I beat neslug!
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:59
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> I'm in the middle of a battle with the Great Bawbag. My magic soaring
> at 327 kilks per zehmon.

Really? Yeh well mine are at 324! PLpppp! (That was a close as I could get to sticking my tongue out and spluttering)

P.S. Heya AJ! :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm in the middle of a battle with the Great Bawbag. My magic soaring at 327 kilks per zehmon.
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:45
Regular
Your health seems fine for beating Ixion, though you may want a touch more to take on Bahamut. However, its not really health that gets you through. You need to make sure you've spent plenty of time in the Monster Arena, collecting spheres.

Is it species conquest? Its been a while, but I think that's the area where you can take on monsters to gain things like strength spheres, magic spheres etc... Get your stats up to 255, and you're away. I tried for ages to get my luck up to 255, but gave up at about 100. It was just taking so long, and I don't think its all that necessary, so don't worry too much as long as you raise it a little.

I think luck is actually elsewhere - special monsters maybe. The Greater Sphere and the Earth Eater will give you the luck nodes and fortune spheres respectively.

As for the celestial weapons, I can't remember what extra benefits you get from the butterfly hunt, but you might as well keep trying. Just think about the route you are taking, and don't try and complete it straight away. Have a few test runs where you forget about the ending, and just keep doing the same bit over and over to find the fastest path. On one of them, there is a nasty corner where there is a very slim path between some reds, but if you think about it carefully, and keep trying it, you'll get through eventually.

My weak one was the lightning strikes. I kept trying to do it at 2am last summer. Kept getting to within 20 or so and then getting hit - duh!
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Why post this here? This is the wrong forum, try general chat!
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My stats are good.

I have 230 estongladbaches, 95 sources of spleefus, 143690 carbon limbs, but only 12 elesches - anyone know where to get them?

I'm also the level fregusfish, which I'm proud of.
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:33
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

He's on about FFX you peons.
Tut tut tut.
----------------

I gathered that from the various character names he mentioned, it doesn't mean I have to reply with a proper response though.

Besides, he said his Wakka is on 30,000; that's just open to all kinds of abuse.
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:16
"period drama"
He's on about FFX you peons.
Tut tut tut.

* I'm better than yow Mr Topic Writer, sir. And always will be.
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:15
"she wants to move"
Lindgren wrote:
> ERUZA wrote:
> ive probly got the worst ive been here for longish time and only a
> newbie wiv 1 GAD!!
>
> I don't think that's what he's on about. Something to do with FF10 I
> think.

yea i kinda get that now....:D
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
andrewcraig wrote:

My wakka is on 30,000...
--------------

Your wakka? You slagggg.
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
ERUZA wrote:
> ive probly got the worst ive been here for longish time and only a
> newbie wiv 1 GAD!!

I don't think that's what he's on about. Something to do with FF10 I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.