GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More freeloading then you can shake a stick at......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/07/03 at 21:03
Regular
ok ok just ignore the extremely annoying topic i was wondering if there's an news if viewtifull Joe (u.s.) and harvest moon (u.s.) will work ok with the freeloader.

I've heard that f-zero is totally screwed so its got me worrying >_<

thanks in advance

Josh.
Mon 28/07/03 at 12:57
Regular
"aliens exist"
datel think that the jap version of f-zero which had problems displaying english text with freeloader, is because it was an early version and so not all english text was in place in the programming, they think it will work with the final version and with the US version,

failing that they said they will probably be able to fix it with action replay codes,

go to www.spong.com to see datels reply to spongs email
Mon 28/07/03 at 11:05
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Are Datel working on a newer version of the FreeLoader or is the 1.06 the final version?
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Thats a bit pants.

Now i have to wait for PAL version.
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:35
Regular
A reply by someone in a topic on Codejunkies about the situation:

I have the same problem. I'm play F-Zero GX on a PAL (Australian) Gamecube. I can watch the first two movies in story mode: "you know the price of failure", and the Captain Falcon simulation vid, but when I try to start the first mission the game hardlocks and must be turned off and on.

The game will also lock up occasionally in other situations. If I have been looking at the character bios (difficult but not impossible), then go back to GP mode, the game is likely to hard lock while loading the pallette swap screen.
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:15
Regular
ok now back to the topic :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:15
Regular
yea i do that because all in one block of words is hard on the eyes, heh.
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
"QPR 1974"
It makes perfect sense to me, aren't it?
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:11
Regular
You talked about the Freeloader and then in a new paragraph you said that you have heard F ZERO is totally screwed.
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:11
Regular
did you even read what i posted?
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:09
Regular
Why say totally screwed then? The suggests to me he is talking about the game and not the Freeloader compatability.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.