GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Darkness Preview"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/10/01 at 20:33
Regular
Fancy a bit of Resident Evil with a touch of insanity with some of the best graphics you've ever seen? Thought you might and so let me introduce you to.........
ETERNAL DARKNESS.

Judging by some of the screenshots I've seen this game isn't one for people who have nightmares, have a phobia about zombies and people who are afraid of the dark!

No-one really knows what the game is about but if they do please say 'cause i'm pretty eager to know. If you have seen, Aliens and other films like that and you've laughed, then you will survive this romp through pure terror, but if you haven't then you're in for the worst nightmares you've ever had.

So do you want this game? Know what you mean, if you're a fan of this type of stuff and like the equivilant of having spiders crawling across your face in the pitch dark then this is the game for you but otherwise don't even touch this!

The scariest game ever my preview rating-95%
Tue 02/10/01 at 21:06
Regular
This game looks proper hefty. A must have game for all future Gamecube owners i reckon.
Tue 02/10/01 at 21:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
Go to totalgames.net and search for Eternal Darkness. There's a huge preview and a developer interview on there.
Tue 02/10/01 at 20:58
Regular
Ah a mini preview leads on to the big preview i will do soon.

Weird thigns happen in the game one moment you'll be walking along then you lose all your keys??? a weird Zombies appears or other things why???

Well you have gone insane, ignore a zombie and you'll think he is following you and the more you do it the more paranoid you get leading to insanity.

Why, what does this do??? Well when weird things happen you'll wonder is this real or not????

Oh it is psychological one of the hottest GC releases stuff Resident Evil.
Tue 02/10/01 at 20:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im keeping a keen eye on this - Its a shame they never released it on the N64 but if its going to be better on the GC then thats good enough for me!! Looks and sounds awesome!!
Tue 02/10/01 at 20:51
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I've heard weird stuff happens in the game like all of a sudden you will lose all your weapons then a few seconds later it will be as if nothing had just happened
Tue 02/10/01 at 20:33
Fancy a bit of Resident Evil with a touch of insanity with some of the best graphics you've ever seen? Thought you might and so let me introduce you to.........
ETERNAL DARKNESS.

Judging by some of the screenshots I've seen this game isn't one for people who have nightmares, have a phobia about zombies and people who are afraid of the dark!

No-one really knows what the game is about but if they do please say 'cause i'm pretty eager to know. If you have seen, Aliens and other films like that and you've laughed, then you will survive this romp through pure terror, but if you haven't then you're in for the worst nightmares you've ever had.

So do you want this game? Know what you mean, if you're a fan of this type of stuff and like the equivilant of having spiders crawling across your face in the pitch dark then this is the game for you but otherwise don't even touch this!

The scariest game ever my preview rating-95%

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.