GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good news folks: F-Zero GX JAP works fine with 'Action Replay'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Tue 29/07/03 at 13:39
Regular
All those people who have cancelled their orders of F-Zero GX for JAP should buy it again as Datel has just created a code that makes all those missing Menu's etc.. actually work on PAL/USA cube's!! Go to www.play-asia.com for more details and keep those fingers crossed that Nintendo of Europe don't close down Datel becuase of their actions. :)
Thu 31/07/03 at 20:57
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> I think it's much safer just to wait for the PAL F-Zero GX.
>
> I'm getting the US Mario Golf though, some time next week.
>
> WAIT being the main word in that post.

It's always better when it's PAL.

Always.
Thu 31/07/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I meant adding an extra 3 months now which is October! it was just a very confusing explantion :D I'm expecting another import shop to close in August. It now seems to be one a month.... Which is a total waste of money, and this should be put into making advertisement better and getting some new promotions started etc.. Of course Nintendo are too thick to realise this and have to do things their way which is normally completely wrong. Don't you think CUBE or NGC should do a petition to NOE to show how annoyed we are at the way they are going about things??? If i remember rightly it worked with the release date of Super Smash Bros for the N64 or did it?? :)
Thu 31/07/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
F-Zero GX is due for a PAL release in October. US gets it later this month.

And instead of actually doing something about it, Nintendo Europe are far too busy closing down small importers, since they obviously deem them responsible for the GameCube's poor sales. ¬_¬
Thu 31/07/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
>
>
> WAIT being the main word in that post.

Yeah your right, it's like saying Europe are not going to get Mario Kart DD until Feb 2004 and who would WAIT for that?, That's how long we have to wait to get F-Zero GX here an Extra 3 months, i just can't wait that long to play the best Gamecube games.....
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
AfroJoe wrote:
>

WAIT being the main word in that post.
Wed 30/07/03 at 11:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think it's much safer just to wait for the PAL F-Zero GX.

I'm getting the US Mario Golf though, some time next week.
Wed 30/07/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
There's another issue here.

As you're well aware, the Freeloader has had 2 or 3 updates. Will having an older version of FL (e.g the mark 2 version) jeopardise the chances of playing future imports?

Most likely.
Wed 30/07/03 at 11:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Freeloader = Action Replay.
Wed 30/07/03 at 11:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No, it doesn't work fine with Freeloader.

I've asked in CA Games, and although there's a chance they could be wrong, I'm willing to take their word over your's. :-)
Tue 29/07/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I finally be getting F-Zero GX tomorrow, if all goes well!! I'll tell you guys what i think about it (tomorrow) once i have played it for a while, because i've made the mistake before of playing 'Vexx' for example for 5 minutes thinking it was fantastic, telling you guys/girls and then 2 days later, it turned out to be a very mediocre game that i hyped up massively.Sorry. This time i'm going to be harsh and if there's anything that is terrible i soon tell you! Hope that helps you all... :)

Mario Golf will be despatched this Friday from Goblin, i just recieved an email stating this information!! So if you have ordered it from there expect it by Monday/Tuesday of next week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.