GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta vice city?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:38
Regular
I am buying an xbox in a few days but the only down about it is that their is no gta. If the rumours ARE true then it should be coming out. Has any one found any info any where as to when it might be released.
Thu 31/07/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
In one of my X-Box mags, it even says that when Vice City is released, GTA3 will be realeased with it as a bundle. I think that's pushing it a bit, but it would be good if it was true. Obviously they'd need to change the name of GTA3 too, possibly to Liberty City?
Thu 31/07/03 at 10:37
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> Is there any where that has that in writing?

IGN
TeamXbox

It will most likely happen - Rockstar found a loophole in the "Sony contract" that if they rename it to "Vice city" it can be released on the Xbox.
Wed 30/07/03 at 22:51
Regular
IGN but as with every where its not a 100% fact. Who cares anyway, the chances are it will be on the Xbox this Christmas but we aren't missing out if it doesn't get released.
Wed 30/07/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Is there any where that has that in writing?
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:27
Regular
Its not a rumour anymore - Its a fact :)

Vice City will be coming to Xbox in december I think - Just under the name "Vice City"
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:38
Regular
I am buying an xbox in a few days but the only down about it is that their is no gta. If the rumours ARE true then it should be coming out. Has any one found any info any where as to when it might be released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.