GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Giants Citizen Kabuto"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 16:47
Regular
Has anyone played this on PS2 and if so is it worth buying, is a turn based fighting game cos I dont like them and before I buy I thought I would ask the crowd!
Fri 01/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got it for PC.

Great sense of humour, well structured, quite fun, but can grate in places.

I reccomend it, if only for massacring vimps with chainguns.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Party Hard"
I never played it online.

Should've done (I've sold it now).
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
Its one of the PC's best kept secrets, this is a top game and is a very interesting multiplayer game as well if you have a reltively large network. Doubt it will be as good on the PS2 but i'd recomend it to you on the PC.
Wed 30/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Party Hard"
I've played Giants both for PC and PS2. For PS2 it's average (Graphics weak, controls not as good as PC), but for PC it's classic.

Also, it's about £20 on PS2 and a fiver on PC.

No, it isn't a turn based fighting game- it's an adventurey-shoot-em-up-platformery-type-thing.
Wed 30/07/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
that*
Wed 30/07/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Funny thas, I was just going to ask about this game too. :)

I've seen a game called Armed and Dangerous for the X-Box, which is released later this year, and it looks very good. As it happens, it's the same crew that made Giants Citizen Kabuto (or whatever). So I was thinking of checking it out since it's supposed to be quite similar and very, very funny.

I remember one of the Notables mentioning something about this game, and I think it was quite positive, so I think i'll probably get it too.
Wed 30/07/03 at 17:37
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Never played it, but it's got an excellent name.
>
> I vote you get it.

Yeah I think I might sounds and looks good, thanks
Wed 30/07/03 at 17:35
Regular
I was only asking, positive feed back is what I asked for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Demon wrote:
> i think i speak for the 'crowd' i have not played this game and with a
> title like that i do not particularly want to.
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
Never played it, but it's got an excellent name.

I vote you get it.
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:49
Regular
"It's been a while.."
i think i speak for the 'crowd' i have not played this game and with a title like that i do not particularly want to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.