GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Could Most Probably Happen"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 21:51
Regular
'2 Years before PS3 release':

"Mum, I'm just going to E3 for a bit to see what's what. I'll probably be back next week. I'll bring you back a stray strand of Bill Gate's hair if you want."

'1 Year earlier':

Crimestoppers

Do you recognise this man?
He was spotted hiding in bushes outside the Sony warehouse in Newcastle for an hour, and then seen breaking and entering into the warehouse.
You see him here once again, twenty minutes later, exiting the warehouse with a box.
It happened at 1 am this morning. The man did not actually leave with anything valuable it was said by one of the workers, that the box he was carrying was actually one of the pre-planned design casings for Sony's Playstation 3 games system, which was...empty. The police have already found some saliva residue, but they say it is very likely that this man will strike again. So if you recognise this man please contact us straight away and you may be eligible for some Asda coupons.

'PS3 Launch'

"Hello? Hello? Are you alright?"
"Huh? Wha.. where am I?"
"You're in town."
"What time is it?"
"It's just past midnight."
"No way. You are joking aren't you?"
"Look for yourself then?"
"I can't believe it! I slept here all night just to get my hands on the first PS3 and now I've missed it!... Sh*t! My money's gone!"
*cries*
"There, there young fella. Hey d'ya like my new watch?"
"Wait a minute, that's my watch!"
" ... "
*smack*
*scarpering footsteps*
Fri 01/08/03 at 08:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I thought it was a little amusing. The sad life of someone who can't wait for the PS3.
Thu 31/07/03 at 23:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Would you like to inform us about what exactly it is you're rambling on about...?
Thu 31/07/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I read it, I looked bewildered, I read it some more, and I'm still bewildered.

Not funny, just odd.

Better luck next time mate.

I take it the warehouse thing was a dream while you were outside the shop asleep, or did I get that wrong?
Thu 31/07/03 at 19:13
Regular
I looked, i didnt get it. why is it on crime stoppers?
Thu 31/07/03 at 17:39
Regular
"es argh"
But it wasn't funny...

:S
Thu 31/07/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
You're all crazy sense of humour-less, scum.

Shutup, think about it, then laugh.
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:23
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Nice to see this place still has a sense of humour.
Thu 31/07/03 at 08:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
what the hell is this crap. i hope sr delete it, you make it more understandable, you stop spamming, or you leave this forum.
Wed 30/07/03 at 23:49
"period drama"
Riiiggghtttt ....
Wanna run that by me just one more time?
Wed 30/07/03 at 23:05
Regular
"oaps.org"
??? infact ??? ???? ????? !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.