GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soldier of Fortune: Gold Edition and Soldier of Fortune 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soldier of Fortune 2'.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:50
Regular
Are Soldier of Fortune: Gold Edition and Soldier of Fortune 2 the same game, and can you get soldier of fortune 2 for the PS2?
Fri 01/08/03 at 21:29
Regular
It's got an 'ONLY ON XBOX' sign on the front, which means that it won't be coming to any other consoles.

Not missing much offline though, the game isn't particuarly brilliant. The online game is the mutts nuts though.
Thu 31/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> SoF2 is console exclusive on Xbox.

Well that says it all. I personally don't like the second one anyway after I tried it on PC, but XBOX exclusivity doesn't always stay that way. Take Splintter Cell and Halo for example. Splitter Cell is on all major consoles now I think, and Halo is coming to PC. But as SoF2 isn't all that big of a game I dought it'll make that 'exclusive break' trend.
Thu 31/07/03 at 16:35
Regular
SoF2 is console exclusive on Xbox.
Thu 31/07/03 at 16:34
Regular
"oaps.org"
SOF2 is nowhere near as much fun as the first one anyway
Thu 31/07/03 at 15:58
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Soldier of Fortune: Gold Edition is not the second one. It is the first game with added content, like maybe extra mulitplayers maps for example. The Gold Edition is available for PS2 and the PC.

Soldier of Fortune 2 at the moment is only available for PC and XBOX. There's also a Gold Edtion of Soldier of Fortune 2 but that's only for the PC, where as the XBOX has the standard version.

Hope that helps.

Maybe the PS2 will get a version of SoF2. Who knows.

Soldier of Fortune (PC)
Soldier of Fortune: Gold Edition (PC, PS2)
Soldier of Fortune 2 (PC, XBOX)
Soldier of Fortune 2: Gold Edition (PC)

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:50
Regular
Are Soldier of Fortune: Gold Edition and Soldier of Fortune 2 the same game, and can you get soldier of fortune 2 for the PS2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.