GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buying Animal Crossing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Thu 31/07/03 at 19:53
Regular
I am going to Florida next week and will be looking to buy Animal Crossing. I now know that i will need to buy a freeloader aswell. Where is the best place to get one of these? (web , any stores in america, any stores in england). Does anybody have a rough idea of how much the actual game itself will cost in dollars so that i can get the excat right amount of money through the exchange rate.

all and any info on the topic is welocome...
Fri 01/08/03 at 00:21
Regular
I coudn't really say to be honest. They're not something I've looked at, however that Logic one for £100 seems ok.
Fri 01/08/03 at 00:14
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Sr are doing them at £25. I might buy one just before i go away. I want to get an lCD screen aswell. Which one would you say Damarus is the best value for money?
Fri 01/08/03 at 00:10
Regular
I don't know, the RRP is £30 but GS were selling them for £20 for some reason. Everywhere else seemed to be around £30 though.
Fri 01/08/03 at 00:05
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Yeah might get one of those then instead. Cheers Damarus! How much are they in Game or off special reserve?
Thu 31/07/03 at 23:49
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> So is the action replay better than the freeloader then?

Yeh, basically. Fzero (Jap) wouldn't work properly with a freeloader, the menu's were all screwed up apparently, however with the action replay you can type in a code that'll fix the menu problem.

Plus don't forget that you get the cheat side of things with the action replay aswell. So for an extra fiver I think it's worth it.
Thu 31/07/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
So is the action replay better than the freeloader then?
Thu 31/07/03 at 23:25
Regular
I bought an action raplay from Gamestation for £20. You mite want to consider this instead of a freeloader as it allow's you to patch games that don't work very well with the freeloader. My Animal Crossing should arrive on Monday or Tuesday, fingers crossed.
Thu 31/07/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Thinking of other things i might wanna get for or on my holidays. Maybe and lcd screen would be a good idea? are there any good one sout there? I hear that some can get quite blurry but the logitech one has got some good reviews. Anybody got one or tried one?
Thu 31/07/03 at 21:42
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> The game sounds well good! I can twait to get it now. How long does it
> take to finish?

It's unfinishible.
Thu 31/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
For the Freeloader try playup.co.uk, only £11.99

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.