GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eve Online."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eve Online'.
Thu 31/07/03 at 23:48
Regular
What's the deal then?
Look's nice, but they often do.
Currently no.2 in SR's PC chart.
What do you people think?
Worth buying?
Etc.
Thu 31/07/03 at 23:48
Regular
What's the deal then?
Look's nice, but they often do.
Currently no.2 in SR's PC chart.
What do you people think?
Worth buying?
Etc.
Fri 01/08/03 at 10:20
Regular
I made a topic on this about 1 week ago, anyway I've ordered it, got it for a nice £17.99 and it came today! Just about to go play it. Oh just one thing that might put people off, you do have to pay a monthly fee to play it online but you get 30 days free. More info after I play it :)
Fri 01/08/03 at 15:46
Regular
Well I haven't played this yet as it's £10 per month to play online and I ain't put money in my card, will do soon though :D
Fri 01/08/03 at 16:41
Regular
Few questions. Isn't it primarily a MMORPG? I thought you got the first 30 days free? Is the offline play mode any good?

That is all.

And do you still want that copy of MOHAA? Because you'll have to give me your address if you do buddy.

THAT is all.
Fri 01/08/03 at 17:21
Regular
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> Few questions. Isn't it primarily a MMORPG?

Yes it is.

>I thought you got the first 30 days free?

Well I used paybycash to pay for it and since I hadn't used it be4 I have to buy something for my account to activate and until I do, I don't get my 30 free days, but if you use credit card you'll get your 30 free days straight away.

>Is the offline play mode any good?

I don't think you can play it offline. It's made to be played online.

> And do you still want that copy of MOHAA? Because you'll have to give
> me your address if you do buddy.

Yep, add me, [email protected] and in return I'll send you a copy of half-life, if you want it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.