GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Countdown To Christmas!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/10/01 at 17:09
Regular
Christmas is just around the corner for us, so every day this page will be updated to the days remaining till Christmas day.

Whilst the days count down this thread can be used to spread the Christmas sprit and to even share you Christmas lists with each other.

Days currently remaining till Christmas:

***86 Days***
Page:
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:09
Regular
Christmas is just around the corner for us, so every day this page will be updated to the days remaining till Christmas day.

Whilst the days count down this thread can be used to spread the Christmas sprit and to even share you Christmas lists with each other.

Days currently remaining till Christmas:

***86 Days***
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:10
Regular
Did Santa give you permission to be the OFFICIAL countdown? No, I hear you say? :0)
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:10
Regular
(That's the spirit.)
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:13
Regular
CJC - This is some quality spam. well done, Mr Spambuster.
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:15
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Did Santa give you permission to be the OFFICIAL countdown? No, I hear you say?
> :0)

]:o) hehe it's a Reindeer!
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:16
Regular
"Wasting away"
CJC wrote:

Whilst the days count down
> this thread can be used to spread the Christmas sprit and to even share you
> Christmas lists with each other.

Apple IBook Laptop. Haha. See that Apple, the manufacturer that everyone ignores even though your inferior windows system continue to crash on you and make you loose everything on the drive. Learn my friends and look to the future. Even Tony knows what I'm on about.
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Excellent... getting my Start soon

HE HO HA
Mon 01/10/01 at 17:45
Regular
Ahh, Christmas: the international Christian festival of gluttony, revelry, debauchery, salaciousness, and all round sinful decadence wrapped in the near infinite glittering illusions of consumer capitalism....
Mon 01/10/01 at 18:07
Regular
This is what I want Santa to bring me this Christmas:

- PC
- Games
- DVD's
- Clothes

That's about it.
Mon 01/10/01 at 18:13
Regular
Nomad_Soul wrote:
> Ahh, Christmas: the international Christian festival of gluttony, revelry,
> debauchery, salaciousness, and all round sinful decadence wrapped in the near
> infinite glittering illusions of consumer capitalism....

My thoughts exactly.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.