GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donkey Kong Country 2 for GBA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Donkey Kong Country 2'.
Fri 01/08/03 at 23:21
Regular
Has anyone heard anything on the possibility for the second DK game being ported to GBA because that was the best out of the three in my opinion.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
I haven't played it since I was about 9. SO I don't remember.
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:56
Regular
Kiddy Kong rocked, especially when he ate his socks :-D
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:53
Regular
Kiddy Kong = Donkey Kong with a different name, and different clothes.
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Festivus!"
Just played DK2 again.

26% complete after 1h20m play.

Indeed
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:32
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Donkey Kong 3 was an excellent game, but I couldn't ever beat the croc boss who uses the eletric on the floor (if you know what I mean). The graphics looked amazing on the SNES, surely the GBA could run it?
Sun 03/08/03 at 16:01
Regular
Donkey Kong 3 rocked, you fools.
Sun 03/08/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
It's worth playing for dixies gee-tar solos alone.

But I found Donkey Kong Country to be a great game,and the 2nd one to be quite simple.

King K. Rool was one hard mother though.

The annoying thing about the second one was the damn animal levels near the end... the Theme park levels ruled though...
Sun 03/08/03 at 11:48
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
What made the second game so great was the fact that it was a lot harder than the first. I never ended up completing it when I rented it while Donkey Kong 1 I completed in a day.

The end of level bit was class with the breakable barrel and then Diddy dancing to his stereo.
Sun 03/08/03 at 00:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Baby = Kiddy.

I was nearly there.
Sun 03/08/03 at 00:06
Regular
It was awful.

Kiddy was totally useless to play as, his only use was to break open the trap doors; but trying to actually move, dodge or jump an enemy was a no no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.