GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Me I'm going insane!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/03 at 03:53
Regular
I'm looking for a very bloody fighting game that was banned from being released in the United States. Although I can not remember the name of the game you can fight in insane asylums, jail cells etc. Some of the characters you can choose from are a doctor, insane guy wearing a straight jacket and some women. Some of the women characters seduce you as a special move. Can anyone help me out???

Kalladari
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I got a copy of that from my local market
Is quite a bad game!

Hail Southmead Market :)
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:38
Regular
"I'm Great."
Might have to get a copy of it from down your local market. That might be your best bet. Yes my local market is that dodgy.
Sat 02/08/03 at 15:47
"period drama"
Wu Tang was still a different game, though.

You really don't want Thrill Kill, though. Mainly because it's so incredibly out-dated - you can hardly bare to look at the graphics these days. I saw some shots in some of my really old mags.
Yucky.
Sat 02/08/03 at 13:32
Regular
The game was banned and they changed it to Wu Tang Taste the Pain, won't be as bloody though and they removed all the really sadistic and perverse imagery.

Same fight engine though.
Sat 02/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
"  "
Yup. That game your after is Thrill Kill for the PSOne. No idea where you will get it though.
Sat 02/08/03 at 03:53
Regular
I'm looking for a very bloody fighting game that was banned from being released in the United States. Although I can not remember the name of the game you can fight in insane asylums, jail cells etc. Some of the characters you can choose from are a doctor, insane guy wearing a straight jacket and some women. Some of the women characters seduce you as a special move. Can anyone help me out???

Kalladari

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.