GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does any one know..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/10/01 at 16:39
Regular
... when tony hawks 2 is being released for the n64?

please reply if you do
Mon 01/10/01 at 19:57
i thought it was out now
Mon 01/10/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> is paper mario seriously any good?

I hope so - Its the game I chose for winning GAD!!
Every review Ive read has been praising it highly!! It looks ridiculously cute but the gameplay is definately what makes it - Im looking forward to it!!
Mon 01/10/01 at 18:27
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i'm seriously out of touch, I thought Paper mario was released ages ago, damn, I'd like to know if it's good aswell, please answer.
Mon 01/10/01 at 18:15
"period drama"
is paper mario seriously any good?
Mon 01/10/01 at 16:49
Regular
To be honest, I'm not sure even if it's going to be released over here. It's been a bit hush hush over it, and apparently Pokemon Stadium 2 and Mario Party 3 were going to be the last games released on it over here.

BUT.

It's now known that Paper Mario is coming over here, this friday, so there is still a chance that it will be released here.

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/review.php?index=8610

If you copy that link into your address bar, and then click on the e-me, in the Stock column of the Nintendo 64 version, then Special Reserve will email you as soon as they get stock in.
Mon 01/10/01 at 16:39
Regular
"Digging!"
... when tony hawks 2 is being released for the n64?

please reply if you do

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.